" wow lan zhan seeee that big waves omg i never expected to see such thing." He played happily with waves. Lan zhan felt more happy when he saw xiao zhan playing with waves like a little kid. Xiao zhan came back and he grabbed yibo's wrist.

" oh..Common lan zhan let's play together." Xiao zhan pulled him towards him. But he lose his balance and fell down. Yibo fell over his body. Then two of them began to rolled towards the sea. they got fully wet.

" aiii lan zhan. I'm really sorry i didn't mean to do that" xiao zhan said sadly when they got up.

Yibo frowned at him then he pushed xiao zhan to the water again and laughed loudly.

Xiao zhan got surprised when yibo pushed him to water but when he saw that yibo laughing his eyes filled with happy tears. He had never felt such pleasure before. He immediately got up and jumped over yibo's body they fell down to the water again. Yibo got up and pulled up xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan immediately wrapped his arms around yibo's neck and hugged. Yibo felt his heart about to jump, his ears and cheeks turned to red. he felt burning feeling.

" we...wei y..ing wh..at ar..are you doing." Yibo asked.

" i want to warm myself." Xiao zhan said."

" you got fever?" Yibo immediately pushed zhan and checked fever.

"He didn't get fever" yibo thought. Zhan pulled himself away

" sorry i just wanted to hug" xaio zhan said and yibo nodded. Yibo evaporated the water in their wet clothes. Then he took xiao zhan to nie clan.

" this is nie clan. And this is not loud as qishan so we can walk around the town for while." Yibo said and xiao zhan nodded with smile.

" lan zhan..? I'm hungry" xiao zhan said while caressing his tummy.

" okay then let's eat first. There was a restaurant. Let's go" yibo said and walked towards the restaurant. Xiao zhan nodded and followed him.

" you know lan zhan you are saw warm when you smile." Xiao zhan said with flirting smile. Yibo blushed. After they got their lunch they left the restaurant. There was a crowd middle of the city.

" lan zhan what is that?" Xiao zhan asked.

" i think that is shadow dance. Let's see" yibo take xiao zhan to the crowd. They sat infront of the white screen. Then shadow dance started. Xiao zhan watched that with widened eyes. Xiao zhan excited.

After the shadow dance they went to qinghe village. That is a beautiful village of nie clan. Yibo bought a necklace compass rose pendent.

 Yibo bought a necklace compass rose pendent

He gave it to xiao zhan as a gift.

" thanks it's beautiful. But i don't have anything to give you..ah give me a one second." Xiao zhan said and he removed the ring on his middle finger.

" Xiao zhan said and he removed the ring on his middle finger

"Take this." Xaio zhan gave his ring to yibo.

" you know it's my mother's. that is the only thing she left for me before die." He said while looking at ring.

" if it's that important, why did you give me this? take it back" yibo said.

" yes it's important. After all you are an important person to me too." Xiao zhan said with shy smile.

" That important? " yibo teased.

" my all of friends are really important to me." xiao zhan said while hiding his blushed face.

" ah wei ying there is a match" yibo said.

" which match?" Xiao zhan asked curiously.

" let's go and see" yibo grabbed xiao zhan's wrist and went near the play ground.

" what is that?" Zhan asked.

" it's foot ball. There are two teams and they had to pass the ball with legs to their goal. Then they get 1 point." Yibo simply explained. "

"woh quite interesting" xiao zhan said. They watched the full match. After the match xiao zhan decided to go back. But before go back he didn't forget to visit yibo's mom again.

*********************
Thankyou for reading.
Sorry for grammer mistakes and wrong sentences. But hope you guys understand.

If you like the story please comment and vote.

Have a nice day!