FINALLY AN UPDATE!

August Alsina: Wassup It's Me August Alsina,Shoutout to all my fans out there that's reading "My Orders" a love story starring me and The beautiful India Westbrooks as Adrienna. *Looks at India*

India:We Truly Apologize for how long you had to wait for the update of the story but Marah has been having alot going on with school and stuff but you dont have to wait no longer. *Smiles*

August:Thats right because the story is no longa on hold,In fact the update will be either tonight or tomorrow morning,Thats a promise Shawty.

India:So make sure you check out me and Aug in the new chapter:I Choose You Part 2" I dont think you wanna miss this for the world.!

August:Chea! so make sure yall check that out,ya heard Me?...Oh and one more thing before we leave. Make sure you check Marah's NEW Story Starring my brotha Trey Songz called "Worth Our Love" .

India:The First Chapter will be posted like an hour before the update of "My Orders" So MAKE SURE You check that out.

August:Its been real,Please be sure to Vote,Comment,&Share your thoughts on all the story you read On Marah's page,Its extremely important! Love Yall #AugNation 4 life baby! Peace & Love! 

India:*Smiles* Have A Good Thanksgiving!

August"*In the background* Oh Yeah! Eat Good cause Im going to moms and tearing sum stuff up Ya Heard Me?

India:*Laughs* Bye! *Cuts Off Camera*