Forgive, Don't Forget

Adrienna: H-Hello?

August: Adrienna we need to talk.

Adrienna: About what?

August: About what the hell happened today.

Adrienna: Yall came to my job, yo baby mama got outta control so I put her ass back in her place.

August: Adri-

Adrienna: August I really don't have time for your apologies and blah blah blah

August: The Ba-

Adrienna: Listen, shouldn't you be with your baby mama, making sure she's ok.

August: I WOULD BUT SHE'S NOT MY BABYMAMA ANYMORE.

Adrienna: Oh so that baby wasn't yours *giggles* tried to tell you.

August: NO ADRIENNA, YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME. THE BABY WAS MINE AND I SAY WAS BECAUSE SHE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE.........S-She died why y'all we're fighting.

Adrienna: ......................

August: Adrienna?

Adrienna: N-NO

August: Adrienna Calm do-

Adrienna: NO....NO *Breaks down crying* YOUR LYING. STOP LYING

August: NO I'M NOT CALM DO-

Dawn &Nicole: *Runs to the back* Adrienna what ha-

Adrienna: *Crying hard* S-SHE'S GONE.....THE BABY....SHE'S GONE. I-I KILLED HER. I KILLED SOMEONE CHILD.

Dawn:*Holds Adrienna in her arms* Adrienna you didn't know, Calm down.

Adrienna: Dawn it's my fault, I killed her...I killed a child.

Nicole: Stop saying that, You did what you had to do to protect yourself.

August: Adrienna listen to me, It's not your fault, It's nobody's fault babygirl. Things happen for a reason.

Adrienna: And the reason she died is cause of me....I g2g August, I'm reallly sorry for your lost. I hope you forgive me *Hangs Up*

Dawn: Adrienna you gotta calm down and stop blaming yourself, It's not your fault.

Adrienna: If I wouldn't have hit that girl and fought her, That baby would still be here right this second. So if it's not my fault then who's fault is it.

Dawn:.........

Adrienna: I thought so, Look can you guys leave....I just wanna be alone

Nicole: I don't think this is a good time to be al-

Adrienna: I'm a grown woman Nicole, I can handle my own. I asked nicely.

Dawn: Alright come on Cole, If you need us we're a phone call away *Hugs her*

Adrienna: Yeah, Thanks

They Leave.