prolouge

Philippines, or Phil was hanging out in her room when all of the sudden her brother, Martial Law, called for her to pack her things because she'll be going to school, she immediately followed her brother's words.

As Phil finished packing she went down stairs and grabbed her Strawberry milkshake from the kitchen table and went to her brother.

Martial spoke, "I'm gonna miss you pip."
Phil smiled and hugged her brother "I'll miss you and Del too kuya."

Martial hugged his sister back,
Phil went in the car and told the driver to go to the airport, Martial watches the car drove off and going back inside the house looking down.

At the airport, Phil waved goodbye to the driver and went inside the airport,
As she got to her plane she sat on the window sit not realizing another county leader was beside her.

Phil looked beside her and saw a familiar man, he had a white, red, and blue flag, and he wore a hat.

Phil's pov
I looked at the man beside me and decided to break the silence.
"Hello, I'm Philippines, I see you're a country leader too."

The man spoke.
"My name is Russia, and how do you-"
The man named Russia looked at my concerned face.

"Ah! Russia how are you? I thought you were another country"
I gently smiled embarrassed for mistaking Russia as another country.

Russia smiled back and patted my head.
"It's alright sunshine"

flight took off.

While the plane was flying, I looked to the side mirror, smiling while watching the few of the clouds.

Russia's pov
While I was listening to music on the headphones the flight gave us, I suddenly looked at Phil who was looking at the side mirror.
I saw how she smiled, I smiled again.

[how can someone be so beautiful-
Wait, what am I thinking?!... ]

I sighed quietly and looked at the other side.
I saw a couple, I can't recognize their flags, for some reason I was wishing that would how me and sunshine would end up...

Night took over.

No one's pov
Phil was still looking through the window, she felt her eyes were getting heavy, soon she fell asleep, resting on Russia's shoulder, Russia suddenly looked and redden.

"Night sunshine.." Russia smiles a little, looking at Phil's face, she looks to be peaceful, Russia then kissed Phil's forehead and went to sleep as well.

The plane landed.

Russia and Phil woke up and grabbed their bags, went down together and walked out of the airport.

Russia's eyes was all on Phil's presence.

Russia's pov
I was looking at Phil gently smiling like I was at the plane while walking out of the airport.

[She look so much like a goddess...]

They arrived at the School gate, They went in sticking together..

To be continued, wait for the next chapter!

(Aye aye aye first story, sorry for grammar mistakes or something 😔
-author )