I was not a fan of fucking whoever the hell I wanted. I wasn't that type of man. I was more of a romantic.   

"Lipat tayo ng club, bro." Siniko ako ni Shan. 

"Sunod ako," maikling sabi ko. 

I finished a bottle of beer before walking outside the club with Neil and other friends. Napailing ako nang makita si Shan na may kausap nang babae roon sa may hagdanan, pabagsak na. 

"Hi! Okay ka lang?" Shan wanted to help. "Saan ka nakatira? I'll book you a grab! Uy bro, help naman dito, oh!"

"What are you doing? A damn charity, dude, tingnan mo naman tropa mo." Siniko ako ni Neil at tumawa. 

Naglakad siya palapit kaya lumapit na lang din ako. Nagulat ako nang biglang tumayo 'yong babae kanina at muntik nang bumagsak sa sahig. Mabuti na lang at nahawakan ko sa baywang kaya sa dibdib ko bumagsak. I sighed heavily, seeing another pain in the ass, but I also wanted to help. 

"Can you check her wallet for her address?" I asked Shan. 

Kinuha nila ang bag at tiningnan kung may laman ang wallet pero bente pesos lang ang naroon at isang I.D. The address was a provincial address. There was no way I would try to find her house in Laguna. 

"Sa 'yo muna, Hiro? Gusto mo na umuwi, 'di ba?" Shan chuckled. 

"What about the phone?" 

"Lowbat." Tinaas ni Neil ang phone. 

I groaned and carried the woman. Tumawa sina Shan at sinamahan ako hanggang sa kotse ko. As much as possible, I wanted to get her home safely but I didn't know her address and I just can't go inside the club holding a half-dead woman to ask about her friends. I also thought of booking a hotel for her but the staff might accuse me of drugging the woman. Fuck, it was a hard decision but I had no choice.

"Holy fuck," I muttered a curse when her head almost hit the door of my unit. 

Binaba ko siya sa kama ko, hindi sa sofa. Sa totoo lang, ayaw kong may humihiga sa kama ko dahil pakiramdam ko nadudumihan, but I also didn't want her to sleep on the couch. She might fall on the floor and get herself hurt. 

I laughed when I looked at her face. Her makeup was already smudged. Ang isang false eyelash ay nahuhulog na mula sa mata so I stood up and got a cotton pad, put some cleanser on it, and came back to remove her makeup. 

I took her false eyelashes off and put the other one on her forehead for the sake of having fun. After laughing, I took it off and started removing her makeup. Sleeping with makeup on can affect her skin tomorrow. 

While I was taking her heels off, she suddenly sat on the bed and took off her see-through long sleeves. My lips parted out of shock. I laughed when she went back to sleeping again like nothing happened.