2.The sleepover

Mallow -lets play truth or dare! Lillie, truth or dare?

Lillie -umm... truth-

Mallow -do you like someone?-

Lillie -nope, at least not yet! Ash, truth or dare?

Ash -dare!-

They had quite the long game of truth or dare. The game went a while until...

Mallow -dare!-

Kiawe -i dare you to throw lillie by her leg!-

Lillie -WHAT!-

Mallow -umm... ok-

So she grabs Lillie's leg and throws her, not knowing it was towards ash. Lillie landed on ash and almost kissed him! She turned into a tomato with all the blush on her face.

Lillie -QMG ASH IM SO SORRY!-

Ash -its fine no worries!

After that they all decide to have dinner. And were all surprised and laughed when they found out how ash eats. Except lillie who just smiled and blushed. They all went into their sleeping bags except ash.
———————lillie pov————————
I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't get over the fact I almost kissed ash. I get up and go to the couch ash was sleeping on and i just sit there. All of a sudden ash pulled me beside him and hugged me!

Lillie -Ash! Your awake?!-

He was just moving in his sleep but still held me tight. It felt so warm and soon after i just fell asleep.
———————3rd person pov—————
The next morning

Mallow -rise and shine everyone, look at ash and lillie!-

Everyone -Wow!-

Lana -they look so cute together!-

A few minutes later lillie wakes up.

Lillie -ash... ASH! You have to get up, I'm stuck!

Ash -huh?! Wait... why were you sleeping beside me!? (Blushes a little)

Lillie -oh umm...-

Mallow -rise and shine guys or you'll miss breakfast!- laughs

At breakfast

Mallow -so lillie (she said with a smile). Why were you sleeping beside ash?

Lillie -(turns really red) umm... well i just sat there for a moment last night an then ash pulled me in his sleep and hugged me tight and warm. I was stuck and it felt nice so i fell asleep.

Ash -I did?!?-

Mallow -she said it felt nice!

Everyone -oooooooooooooo-

Ash -umm... hey look at the time! You guys better go now, bbyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mallow -I SHIP IT BTW(she shouted from the distance)-
—————————————
I hope (if your reading this) you like my story. Chapter 3 will come in a few days. Shoutout to TRavi2701 for being the first to read and like my story. Bye aureliashippers!