thirty

bakugou and kirishima ran into the 3-a classroom, greeted by all their classmates.

"kacchan? did.. uh.. is kaminari okay?" midoriya asked.

kaminari was right - he was already out to 3-a.

bakugou seemed like he was about to blow a fuse. his fist was clenched right, but kirishima put his hand over it. bakugou's mean glare shot towards his direction, where the redhead was shaking his head frantically.

sighing, bakugou let go, "he's fine.."

"i'm assuming you guys found out..?" kirishima asked, biting his lip nervously.

every single one of their classmates nodded.

"we all got an email at the same time, it was a picture of kaminari with that guy.. shinsou? he goes to our school, doesn't he?" sero spoke up, showing the email on his phone.

to: sero.scotchtape@mail.com

subject: hello 3-a

hi everyone. i just wanted to pop in and say that one of your little classmates is hiding something from you all. but don't worry, i'll be happy to tell you.

 but don't worry, i'll be happy to tell you

as you can see, this is denki kaminari. kissing me, hitoshi shinsou.

this wuss is so pathetic he couldn't even come out to his class. he's a bisexual mess if you ask me. i hope you take care of the idiot, but i have no complaints if you don't. i was waiting for this day, what a loser he is. keeping his little secret was such a waste of time.

i hope i never see him again.

hitoshi shinsou.

"he sounded.. really mean about it too.." uraraka mumbled.

bakugou grunted, "it's because he was blackmailing kaminari. they're over now, and he's getting expelled according to principal nezu,"

"denki's feeling really insecure right now, and we wanted to show him that we all support him." kirishima said. "we all do, right?"

"of course we do!"

"he's still one of us,"

"we'll be supporting him at all times,"

all the cheers made the two boys sigh in relief.

"alright, well we're planning to go visit him while he's resting in the nurse's office. todoroki and yaomomo went to find mr. aizawa to ask him if we could," kirishima informed.

bakugou grunted glared while making fists with his hands, "i swear i'll pummel those kids who were talking abut him..."

mina furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean, katsu?"

"shinsou has exposed him to the entire school, probably by email too. when kaminari walked into school, people were murmuring and staring..."

mina's face saddened, "that's horrible!"