❧ 𝘰𝘯𝘦

2020.
   It was a sunny day in Collinswood, the blonde woman was driving in her nice red car smiling and waving at the citizens walking while she drove. Nobody knew her past, who her family was, but her name was Rose Bundy, the daughter of serial killer Ted Bundy. I bet nobody expected that, it was unusual for a killer to have a daughter just like him but different. Rose's blonde hair blew in the wind as she didn't have a roof on her car, she was originally born with her fathers hair but died it after her mother passed, she was happy that her mother was gone so she wouldn't endure the abuse anymore. Rose pulled up at her business as she walked her heels clapped on the ground as she took off her sunglasses putting on a fake smile at her workers till she heard gossip.

" I heard Adrien is back in town" one worker spoke

" Rose's ex?!? Damn that must be rough" another worker chirped

Rose paused as she turned to the workers giving them the glare of death. The workers instantly stopped talking and went to work, Rose nodded as she continued walking to the elevator sighing as she closed her eyes for a moment waiting for the ding that she was on her floor. Adrien Collins was her ex boyfriend, he cheated on her because she wasn't home for one day. Rose was heartbroken but now she was angry with him and to hear that he's back pained her and her anger grew into rage as she hoped he would never return but he did and oh how Rose hated it, the ding sounded as Rose got out of the elevator walking straight to her office as she sat down logging into her computer. Rose soon felt curious as she typed up her father Ted Bundy. A bunch of results popped up as she took a shaky breath closing her eyes trying to hold back tears she remembered his death fondly hearing the people cheer when he died and celebrating like it was New Years all over. It was a rough day for Rose at the time she didn't know that he was even a killer but she thought it was wrong and now she knew why those people cheered and celebrated for his death it was because of what he did to women. Yet Ted still managed to find love and have a kid that thought stayed as she closed the tabs and went straight to work till a knock was heard.

" come in" Rose spoke

Her assistant Fiona walked in handing her some papers.

" any news?" Rose asked looking through the papers

" No, Ma'am." Fiona responded

Rose nodded as she watched Fiona leave, Rose sighed looking up Carole Ann Boone her mother. Of course she was only known as Ted's wife and she was on there known as Ted's daughter. Rose gulped as she looked at the photos of her father tears welled in her eyes he was charming and he was a good father but there was another side of him which was him murdering women and a 12 year old girl. Rose clasped her hand over her mouth as she  allowed tears to fall, she loved her father she even looked up to him and to find out what he really was broke her heart, shattered her heart into pieces. The true him broke her as she now sobbed silently into her hand wondering why he did that, part of her thought it was her fault but she wasn't born when he killed them, Rose soon got herself together once again as she wiped her tears and took deep breaths as she closed the tab.

That day, her heart shattered into a million pieces once more...