// Chapter 3 //

Dear Diary,

            So I am currently at Savannahs house and I told her that I had to write about what happened at brads flat before I told her. Yeah she isn’t happy… Anyway wow that was one interesting afternoon. First off the boys flat is even nicer inside, which was somewhat unexpected. Those boys are bat shit crazy though. Let me think James is mad fit and has muscles for days which really isn’t my taste, Connor is adorable and I think we could get along well, and Tristan well he seems pretty funny he also seems to hold the boys some what together. Okay I have to go because Sav has abandoned her pizza and WONT STOP HITTING ME WITH A DAMN PILLOW.

Very annoyed and happy teen

            “HOW CAN I ASIST YOU TONIGHT SAVANNAH” Oops maybe I shouldn’t have been so harsh, but I am about to start hitting her with the pillow. “Nothing Adriana I just need to know every single detail.” Typical. “Well he took me up to his apartment and as soon as we walked in he pinned me up against a wall and…” “ADRIANA MCCANN YOU DIRTY GIRL.” I am 17 and I have never been kissed like that would happen. “Sav did you really believe that? Correction do you actually believe I would be that calm if that happened?” “I guess not but Addie how hot would that have been?” Very hot very hot indeed. “Well you know it didn’t no need to fantasize. Now do you want to hear about a very hot James that’s just your type?” That seemed to spark her attention. “Ooh tell me more tell me more like does he have a car?” Leave it to Sav to quote Grease. “I am going to look over that Grease quote. So James is extremely hot and very fit. To make things better he is nice and I approve.” “Don’t leave me hanging Addie please tell me I get to meet this James soon.” “Actually Brad and I were trying to plan for him and the boys and us 2 and Jas going bowling” I actually need to stop back in The Den and catch Jas up. “That sounds like a plan even though you know I suck at bowling.” Wait was that my phone that just went off? I got up to check my phone and I saw that it was a text from Brad.

From: Bradley J

I had fun today. Bowling soon? xx

Wow that boy knew how to make a girl smile. Knowing that I was grinning like a fool; I looked up and saw Sav staring at me. “Yeah yeah Brad texted me” Feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks I looked down to think of a witty response.

To: Bradley J

Yeah I had tons of fun! I am up for bowling whenever Sav said she was in. Got to go girls’ night! xx

“Okay Sav phone is going up and it is just us two tonight.” I looked up to see Sav pulling out a can of silly string this was going to be one hell of a night.

Dear Diary,

            Well after getting virtually no sleep, Sav attacking me with silly string, and texting Brad a bit more once she fell asleep I fell out of bed and headed down to The Den to talk to Jas. Brad and I planned late last night that we would go out tonight to bowl and go have dinner at a local pizza place. Is it sad I could probably eat pizza about every night? One day I am going to turn into a pizza face. I’m not actually trying to be ironic I am waiting for the day my acne kicks in. I haven’t gotten bad acne yet, but with the way I eat it is coming. Let me finish this entry after I talk to Jas she just sat down. Sweet Jas is in! This is going to be one hell of a night…

                                                            Overly Excited Addie

I headed back to Savs house with a hot chocolate in hand. It’s a problem I know. The wind picked up nearly knocking my beanie off of my head. Great now I can’t get the image of how cute Brad looked in his beanie the day we met. I should take mine off, because I can’t pull it off as well as he can. Maybe I could steal the beanie? Wait no then I can’t see him in it anymore. I still have his jacket; I wonder if he remembers. Wait how am I already back to Savs? Talking to myself is probably a habit I should stop doing. Okay it is nearly 11am and Savannah is still not up. She will be soon.. MWHAHA wow I am demonic. “SAVANNAH LEE GET YOUR PRETTY ASS UP. WE NEED CUTE OUTFITS FOR TONIGHT.” Well that got her up. “WHAT THE HELL ADRIANA. I WAS SLEEPING THAT USUALLY MEANS BEING QUIET” Oopsies “Sorry but it is almost 11 and we need to go shopping if we want to look cute tonight” There we go she looks slightly less pissed off now. “Alrighty now Savannah you go and put on the hobo chic look for shopping and we will go down to Urban and Forever 21” Yeah yeah typical white girl whatever.

“Okay Sav tonight’s look is cute but casual.” “You act like this is my first rodeo Ad” “Sorry I forgot you were a slut” Well that one earned me a slap “Of all the flavors you choose to be salty Adriana. Now I need a smile, because tonight you are going to get Brad to kiss you.” Well I defiantly wouldn’t mind Brad being my first kiss… “Okay I think I want to wear some jeans and a cute top. You should wear a cute skirt and a more laid back shirt to impress James.” I am so glad that my dad gave me his credit card and Sav got her moms. “Speaking of, those jeans are really cute. I will meet you at the dressing rooms!” Wow these jeans are really cute.  I mean they are faded black with a cut in the knee, simple but it’s my style. Fingers crossed they come in my size. “YESS!” Oops didn’t mean to say that out loud, at least they were in my size. Ooh that’s a cute shirt. Exactly what I need a cute black and white thin stripes. I can put this with my leather jacket and we are good to go. Now to find the Sav and go to the changing rooms. “ADDIE!” That was an easy way to find her… “Look okay so I was thinking this black skater skirt with a dark gray shirt that hangs off my shoulder. I can wear my cute new lace bralet with it” Damn she is going to look cuter than me… “Dude you can’t go stealing Brad away from me looking like that” “Not a chance… With the things you have told me about James he is just my type.” Now to try on the outfits; those jeans were a real struggle to get on I think I fell 3 different times. Finally out of Forever 21 with our shopping bags full I am reading to go back to Savannahs and collapse. But the night has only begun….