// Chapter 2 //

Dear Diary,

            So it has been two weeks since my run in with Brad. I am currently moping on the same park bench I met him at. I haven’t admitted, but I have come back almost everyday hoping to run into him. Guess who’s pathetic? THIS GIRL. Wow I really need to do something with my life. I also should throw away my hot chocolate cup before it blows away. Oops to lazy I will finish this entry first. Wait now I have nothing to write. I just wanted to pity myself for a little. Okay subconscious I will throw away the cup

                                                Pitiful lonely girl

            As I peeled myself up from the bench and walked away to throw away my cup I must not have been paying attention, because the next thing I know I am falling over with a huge golden retriever on top of me. Well that came out of nowhere. Struggling to get up I see a hand held out so I take it considering I would probably fall trying to stand up. As I stood up and brushed myself off the owner of the dog started to ramble, “Hey I am so sorry Jesse can be a handful. I was looking around and she started running and I must have lost my grip on her lead. I am so sorry again are you okay?” Wow that voice sounded really familiar. Letting curiosity get the best of me I looked up. Holy shit. “Oh wow it’s you! Hey grace.” Are you serious. Did I really run into Brad again but this time fall, because of his dog? Wait… Did he call me Grace? The boy has enough nerve to flirt with me, but can’t remember my name? “Excuse me, my name is Addie not Grace” Is he really starting to giggle? I am going to slap that boy… “I know your name is Addie. I called you grace, because the two times I have met you; you have either spilt something or gotten knocked over by my dog. So I called you grace since it is short for graceful a skill you clearly lack.” Well he has a point… “I will let you off the hook this time sly” Smooth Addie real smooth. “Sly?” “Yeah I was trying the whole nickname thing to guess it didn’t work out.” Wow Addie how much do you plan on embarrassing yourself. Okay game plan get his number, but no more embarrassment. Should I ask if he wants his jacket? Pros being a good person and getting it back; Cons one less warm jacket and don’t have anything to remind you of him. Screw it be a bad person and I’m keeping the jacket. Wait did he just say something? “Sorry what did you say?” He is going to hate me. “I said I never got your number last time” SCORE. Be smooth Addie. “I guess you didn’t. Maybe I should make you work for it.” Addie wtf are you doing you aren’t sexy. I am a right idiot. Oh there is that giggle I have so dearly missed. “And what do I have to do to get your number Miss Adriana?” Wow he is smooth. What’s a good come back? “I don’t know, want to talk about it over a cup of hot chocolate?” Did I just ask him on a date? Wow way to be a man. “Well I am not sure any place would be to happy with me bringing Jesse with me inside. We could go back to my flat and I can make you some tea?” Tea what type of person is he; I need my hot chocolate. Hold up did he just ask me to go back to his flat?! WAY TO GO ADDIE YOU HAVE DONE IT. YOU CAN NOW DIE HAPPILY. “Yeah sure, but I am totally against tea. I have a slight hot chocolate addiction.” “Well I am sure I can ask one of the boys to pick up some hot chocolate on their way home.” One of the boys? “What do you mean one of the boys?” “Oh sorry I forgot to mention. I live with my three best friends James, Connor, and Tristan.” Oh wow three more boys. Maybe I can hook up Jas and Sav. Speaking of Sav she completely flipped when I told her about Brad. Wonder what she would think of me going back to his flat. Wait did I ever reply to Brad? “Sorry I was thinking. I can’t wait to meet them though.” Wow really messed that one up. Wait is he smiling? “There are pretty great lads; if they aren’t tearing something apart.” “Hold up. Brad are you from America?” “No I moved here about two months ago from Birmingham.” “You suck. I have always wanted to visit Birmingham. Did you move with your family?” Addie you are fantastic you have hooked yourself a hot British singer. I need to get him to sing to me one of these days. “No I moved here with the boys. My mom and sister are still back home. I miss them loads.” “Wow that must be tough. How cool is it to live on your own though? I can’t wait to graduate this year, and get my own apartment.” “What uni do you want to go to?” “My dream is NYU. I know I could still live with my family, but I want my own place.” “Speaking of flats this is mine” Wow this building looks nice. Who knew Brad was rich. “Alright, Bradley lead the way” I am totally writing this in my diary tonight.  

To: Sav

 You will never believe what is happening.

From: Sav

What’s up Addie

To: Sav

Not much just GOING UP TO BRADS FLAT JDFSKJLASL

From: Sav

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SLEEPOVER TONIGHT. MY PLACE. I CANT ALDKFJAL

From: Sav

Also, try not to be to embarrassing Addie

To: Sav

Thanks for the encouraging words Sav.

Looking up I noticed Brad was already inside oops apparently I can’t text and walk. Holy. Shit. The lobby is even better than the outside.