2. Not when I started to love you || Hanako

Start from the beginning

It made her wince.

It made her so sad, causing tears to bubble in her red eyes as she saw you struggle to bring out another flower out of your throat.

Rejection.

"Y/N-chan!" She shouted, nearing you, wanting to hug you but you stopped her by weakly stretching out your arm to block her.

"Y/N-chan you need to get rid of this, please! It will suffocate you!" She advised, she hates to see her best friend suffering like this.

Who ever did this doesn't deserve your sweet sweet love.

"N-No Nene-chan, I can't let him go. I love him too much to forget my feeling for him!" You cried as you wiped your blood.

Yashiro could only look at you in pity and hugged you. You hugged back and cried and cried in her shoulder as she comforted you.

Somehow somewhere in deep in your heart, you know you can't hate her. Deep in your heart, you know that you'll have to let go of him.

"L/N-senpai! " You heard Kou's worried voice.

You pulled away from her and saw the two men running towards the two of you, both of them wearing horrified and worried faces.

"L/N-senpai! Is everything ok?! What happened? Who did this?" Kou asked after questions after questions.

Hanako stood behind him, staring at you in worry. Your heart beats fastly, happy that he somehow cared for you.

You just smiled at them, silently telling them that everythings fine, everythings fine when it's not.

At least for you.

~~~~~••••••~~~~~~

You're growing weak and now you have to go to the infirmary for suddenly fainting in the middle of the class of Mr. Tsuchigomori.

"Deary, you need to take the surgery." The pretty nurse said as she wiped your sweat on your now pale skin.

You looked so pale, so tired that it's as if you're a living corpse itself. You're stubborn, you're stubborn to take the surgery.

Everyone, including your parents, friends and even teacher said that you should, but you said no even with Hanako's persuasion.

You still want to feel the affection you held for him, to feel the heat of your cheek everytime he smiled, to feel your heartbeat accelerate when he stares at you.

Besides you're loyal, if you took a liking to someone then you'll have to die before giving them up.

And that's what you're going to do. You will never get rid of it. He's your first love and first crush.

" I don't want to.. " You said weakly, coughing up petals. Ah you and your stubborn heart.

The nurse was about to speak but her phone suddenly started to ring.

She looked at you in pity before picking up her phone, going out of the room to have a private talk.

Silence, silence took over the boring clinic room. You're the only one who was in the room and the only person inside well except the mokkes of course.

Suddenly you felt a cold hand settle themself in your forehead.

You looked up, your e/c eyes clashing with golden orbs that belong to the person who caused all of this.

The person who made you suffer but happy at the same time.

"Hanako-kun?"

He sighed and looked into your eyes and said, "Who is it? Who is the person you liked the most that made you have. . . this?"

You suddenly wanted to shut everything down when you saw how he was so concerned.

However, you wanted to pull him closer too but you know that it'd double up the pain you feel.

You looked away from him and another flower suddenly came out. You were looking away from him but you feel that he is also shaking.

"Y/n-chan! Tell me who is he so I could kill him already!" he shouted as he watch you breath hard.

Could you kill yourself?

A tear went out of your right eye and it more tears came out after.

"I-I am s-sorry Y-Y/n-chan... I wouldn't really do it... Y-you like him b-but he hurt you s-so.......I'm sorry, I became insensi-"

"I-Its fine Ha-Hanako-kun... " you cut him off.

He walked to the other side to actually see your face but before he can, you spoke.

"H-Hanako-kun? C-could you leave me alone... For the meantime?"

Even if it hurts to push him away, you still did only to breath freely. You feel locked in a room with no windows, no doors, only your painful feeling towards the lad near you.

"Wh- okay... " You close your eyes, holding in your breath.

Once you exhaled and opened your eyes, he was gone and you couldn't hold it in anymore, you started coughing violently as you covered your mouth with your hands.

Tears streamed down your face as your lungs ached, feeling the softness of the petals in your palms, the crimson red liquid running through the cracks of your closed fingers.

Your breathing hitched as it finally stopped, tears streamed endlessly down your cheek... You slowed your breathing, your eyes blurry from the tears...

Why can't he just love you... Is it that bad to be selfish for one thing? A reality where you love him and he loves you back...

Bullshit.

You had to suffer for it, it just had to be you. He loves her, he's happy with her... Why can't destiny just accept that?

Why can't you accept the cruel reality?

You can't breath... It was too much... You felt the flowers again, and this time it's really suffocating you...

You removed your hands from your mouth... Yellow carnations... Rejection... A bitter faint smile made it's way to your blood stained lips... Life is... Unfair...

You started chuckling,
thinking about what would've happened if he actually loved you back but it will never happen.

Your chuckles turned to sobs, your smile fading to a frown. You sobbed, yelling out every pain you had. The tears overflowing...

Yellow carnations...

...

His golden eyes winced... Hearing your cries... He leaned against the wall... A single tear streaming from his eye.

He couldn't take it anymore!

He wanted to open the door and hug his friend but his words dug into his heart. You were a sister to him.

A sweet and supportive sister he wished to have ever since. His heart was so heavy hearing the sobs of his dearest friend, he wanted to comfort her and tell that everything is going to be okay...

Is everything going to be okay?

"I-Im sorry, Y/N-chan... Forgive me."

He walked away, your sobs echoing in his head. The thought of you liking someone somewhat hurt him too.

"You don't deserve to be loved by her. I will haunt you down... " he whispered going out of the building.

Will he hunt himself?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Made with my friends!