Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tɯσ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Vex, always with the death," King Fialkov said, rolling his eyes as Arill watched the King-in-waiting nervously.

"You do understand that this whole thing is just for show, right?" Krel tried to ask Vex strongly but it came out much weaker and more pathetic than Arill knew that he had hoped.

"Varvatos will show you glorious death!" Vex said proudly as he brought out his Serrator and made it form a spear which he spun around expertly. Krel's small spear merely, "tinged" into existence.

"Ay," King Fialkov said, sighing as he rolled his eyes.

"Seklos, save me," Arill groaned as he placed a hand over his eyes, looking through his fingers. He knew that his face was displaying his nerves, but he couldn't bring it in himself to care as he watched his cousin.

"Begin!" Queen Coranda said clearly making Vex cackle as he jumped into the air, his spear plunging down where Krel was a second ago. The King-in-waiting had called over a few paces away from the Commander.

"Varvatos will make this a memorable pummeling!" Vex said as he walked towards Krel. Krel seemed to realize something as he grabbed his invention and threw it towards Vex, the ball-like-invention beeping making the commander look at it before it released a bubble like confinement.

"What? What, what, what?" Vex roared, slightly muted as Krel chuckled, making Arill breath out in relief before Krel was turning to face the crowd which made the cousin facepalm.

Rule number two of combat(the first being "don't die") "Never turn your back on the enemy".

Arill was right when Vex tapped the ball and released himself. Krel waved at the crowd as Vex walked up behind him.

"Oh, no," Krel gasped as he felt Vex behind him. He chuckled nervously as Vex raised his hand, and pushed the King-in-waiting to the floor.

"You always leave your sword-hand side exposed!" Vex chaised before Krel managed to get his feet up and hit the Commander in the chest then the commander's face, pushing the much larger Akiridionian back.

Arill wished to race to his cousin's side but was held back by King Fialkov's hand being placed on his shoulder. He looked to his uncle nervously as Fialkov watched his son with his own nerves.

"You struck Varvatos! Glorious!" Vex said with a massive grin on his face before drawing out his spear again, "Varvatos will reward you with the most remarkable slaying!" He half roared eagerly before King Fialkov walked up, sending a look at Arill to stay with his wife.

"Vex! Would you permit me the honor with sparring with my son, old friend?" King Fialkov asked as he paused in his walk, "Your serrator, Varvatos," The king held his hand out which Vex placed the serrator in.

"My liege," Vex bowed with a disappointed look on his face before backing away as King Fialkov formed a spear with the serrator and spun it around just as expertly as Vex.

"I spared with my father at my coronation, as he sparred with his father before him," King Fialkov pointed at Kral, "This is a sacred honor, Krel."

"What a family," Krel said as his spear came into existence, Arill smiled slightly in amusement.

"One day, you'll be able to best me in a duel. You might as well begin trying," King Fialkov said before the ground shook as shots were fired at the dome that protected the city.

Arill was by Krel's side in an instant when it came apparent that the ceremony would be put on hold. His eyes scanning his cousin's body for injuries. Krel just shook his head at Arill's protective nature.