Help

I've had the lice for half a year. I'm thriving doe. I have a show, I say it's mine because I technically rule it. Enya and Josiah are just in it... but.. I still have the lice. I never got rid of them. I find them comforting now in a way.. it's like they're always there for me. They just bother me sometimes. But that's like my friends and I can't get rid of them so I guess you could say the piojos are my friends in a way. I told Enya I got rid of them, just so she wouldn't say shit to anyone and make fun of me. So she hasn't brought it up. Which is great.
But right now I'm in a white room with Enya and Josiah for my show.
I scratched my head not expecting anyone to say anything but Enya opened her big mouth.. "Drew.. do you still have lice?!" Then she bursted out laughing. Wow. "Haha no what the hell. What do you mean?" I tried playing it cool but from the look of Josiah he wasn't going to believe a word I said. I walked away with my protein mix powder and sat down.
I wish I didn't have them, people just say stuff and make fun of me if they know. But they're my friends. No no shut up Drew they're embarrassing. But they're so nice. God dang it brain shut up.
Josiah came near me, "hey drew can I have some of the mix... or can I have your lice because I'm kinda hungry." Then him in Enya started laughing up a storm. Making fun of me. Laughing. Then I scream and run towards them. "BIIIIITC"
The next was a blur.

I sat there sweaty, thinking of what just happened. I had a tear run down my cheek. I needed to get rid of these lice. And find out who gave them to me. How will I ever find that out? I started thinking back to the time I realized one of my friends could've gave them to me. I put everything together and I realized who it was...
The person who gave me the lice is..........