Chapter 1(the start)

(Before I start I took some imagination from another writer if I can remember the name or if their even still doing books in here I'm gonna add their name,thanks for reading and enjoy.)

Cold.
Why does it have to be so cold?
Third's steps began to get slower as he sat at the base of the large tree,setting the child that was in his grasp down as the injuries leaked more blood.Germany whimpered
„F-father?A-are you okay....?"
„I-I'll be Fine,my child..."
He said a bit,hissing as the ice touched a wound on his arm.Germany sniffled a bit,cuddling up on his not bloody fathers side.Third coughed into his hand,only to look at the hand stained with blood.Looking down at his shaken child,he pulls his coat off,as he wraps it around the boy.
„Keep warm..."he said in a gentle voice
„B-but what about y-you.....?"
„I'll be okay Germany.."
Third leaned against the tree wrapping his okay hand around his son.
He HAD to keep Germany warm.
Germany was visibly shaking,trying his best to curl up into his bleeding father.One word to describe how he was feeling was worry,he was so worried.so.so worried as he really did love his father,seeing him hurt....hurt him.Third shut his eyes tightly,the pain was far to much to handle ,but he had to stay strong for his son,despite getting weaker by the second ,and it was clear that Germany could see and feel that,making tears prick in the child's eyes.
Soon,the pressure became to much,and Germany began to cry.It hurt..it hurt so bad..like no one ever felt before.His father kissed his forehead gently ,as Third's body was becoming limp.
Struggling,Third picked him up again,only to lay down in the snow on his side ,placing Germany on his side as well and pulling him close,making sure no cold wind touched his precious child.In the warmth and comfort ,Germany nuzzled his face into Third's chest,his tears drying fast as he soon found him self dozing off .Third smiled once more and he closed his eyes,listening to the wind howl.
Third felt the pain slowly disappear .He kept his Mind and thoughts on the child in his arms,though.
He was glad that his last moments were with his son not and not alone,by himself.he knew that he will probably die of bleeding out,but he wasn't gonna worry his son,he wanted his son to stay calm at all times.Seeing Germany in distress simply hurt him.The wind was gentle,but the coldness pricked at the two like needles ,causing Germany to wince a couple of times.But it was mostly Reich who was taking all the cold winds,holding his son closer as he eventually forced him self to sleep,knowing most well that he was likely not gonna wake up.
Germany awoke after a little while,Snow covering him a little,the jacket still around him.The child sat up slowly ,looking around and stopping immediately
„F-Fath-Her....?"
Germany gently shook him,the snow falling of Third's shoulder.
„P...papa..wake up ...please"
Germany shook his father his more.
„P....papa..?"
The child was losing hope.It slowly dawned on the child what had happened,and as soon as that Realization was there,the poor child began to sob loudly,Hugging the lifeless body of Third tight.
„P-papa bitte! Wach auf!bitte-!"the Child pleased his dad to wake up as he was almost choking on his sobs.but what he couldn't hear was a strong sound coming from a bush as a figure was getting out of it.Germany only sobbed more as he clung to his fathers coat.Crying as Reichtangle grabbed him slowly and lifted him up into his arms
„N-nein!p..Papa...bitte..."The Child screamed out to the lifeless body of Reich.Germany only sobbed harder seeing ReichTangle walking with him away from the body as he was trying to comfort the mourning and orphaned child.
ReichTangle has noticed something about Third's body that broke his hearth more.A small,genuine,smile on Third's face

Word count:698