Chapter 2

"It's the last time I'm asking you with all due respect."

"WAKE UP!!!!"

He hears a fading voice from a distance. He tries to open his eyes. It's all blurry. He can't figure out what's going on around. His head is hell heavy and there is a sharp sting of pain on the right side of his neck. He gives up on the thought of standing up after so many efforts to just open his eyes.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP." Someone is pulling his shirt and he finally opens his eyes on hearing his name.

"SEBASTIAN!! I SAID WAKE UP." It's his friend Alex calling his name and trying to wake him up.

"Sebastian, what did you eat or drink yesterday? You have been sleeping like a maniac since the whole day." Alex shouts.

"Whole day?" he tries to speak and sits up on the sofa where according to his friend he has been sleeping since the whole day.

" Yes dude, where were you yesterday night? I don't remember when did you come back. And why the hell were you slept wearing these specs?"

 And why the hell were you slept wearing these specs?"

"Huh? What, I don't know. I am thirsty. I'm very thirsty. It feels like ages when I drink water last time. Can you give me a glass of water please, please?" He replies roughly in his deep heavy voice.

His hair is all messy and his face is looking so pale with eyes swelled with over sleep. He pulls off specs from his face and throws them on the table in front of him. He stretches his body in order to make himself awake properly but he still wants to sleep.

"yeah sure, take it and help yourself with the pizza on the shelf. I have to go to see my uncle, I'm already late because of you. I'll come back by 10." His friend says while handling him the bottle of iced water which he drinks in no time. He then left the room to went outside.

***************************************

Hi there, I don't feel right but here I am again, uploading the second part of my story. So if you find the story good enough to read then please read my story let me know if I should keep writing. Thank you!