Tomura shigaraki x shy! reader

okay this one might be a bit ooc so bare with me!!

Y/N pov

        It was a normal day in bar with the league. At least for me it was, I was helping kuroguri (is that how you spell it?) clean some glasses while the others where out on a mission or that's what I thought. "Boo" a low voice behind me utter causing my to jump and drop the glass I was holding to the floor making it break. "D-Dabi p-please stop d-doing that." I plead. "And why not? What are you gonna do fight me? Ha! What a joke" Dabi scoffs. "you can't even speak a full sentence without screwing up AND you need handyman to be by your side when we have meetings, I say you should come up to my room so I can show you how to really get tough if you know what I mea-" "don't even finish that sentence burned trash, don't you have a task to do?" I hear tomura growl. "Like always handyman is to the rescue, fine I'll be back Y/N" Dabi mutters under his breath and walks out the door. "Are you alright miss Y/N?" Kuroguri asks. "Y-yea why d-do y-you ask?" I try to lie. "Well your face is pale and your hand seems to injured" he states calmly. "WHAT?! Y/N LET ME SEE IT!" Tomura shouts angrily with a hint of worry in his voice. "O-Okay" I whimper.

Third person pov

    The blue headed teen took the girl's hand roughly and struts off to his room. "You need to be more careful y/- are you ok?! Does it hurt? I'm so sorry!" He panics as he turns to see y/n crying. In an instant he runs to the girl and takes her in his arms. "N-No it's n-not that it's just.....what D-Dabi said is t-true I-I'm not strong a-at all! I st-stutter way t-too much and I-" she tried to get out but was silenced with a pair of lips crashing onto hers. The kiss seemed like it lasted for a long time until a stupid thing called lungs needed air and they broke apart. "Don't say that about yourself...what that burnt trash said is wrong." He said as he picked her up bridal style and carried her to his bed and lies her down gently and lies next to her. "Let's just sleep this off ok?" He suggests wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling the girls figure close to his. "O-Okay" she mumbles falling asleep. Kissing her forehead Tomura turns his light off and stays awake for a while as in fear of someone sneaking in and taking Y/n and hurting her. After a few hours he finally falls asleep with the h/c girl.

I'm sorry it's so short!!! (That's what she said) request are still open!!!