#_#_#_#

Time skip...

Doki! Doki! Doki! You're waiting for Satomi,feeling restless. Finally, the person that you waited for show up. Satomi took seat beside you. He examined you from tip of your hair down to your feet.

*gulp* Satomi hesitantly outstretched his hand, wrapping his hands around your neck. "Eek!". You kinda screeched. Your heart's beating fast."He-He already made his move,". *softly whisper* "Ne, can I do it?". His warm breaths touched your neck.

It's the same question from months ago. However, this time your response were different. "U-Um... This is my fir-first time.. so-so-". Syuuh! Satomi hushed you by placing his index finger on your lips before continued, "This is my first time too,". His ears turned red.

He looked cute. "So-so, your answer?". *nod* "I'm all yours tonight,". You faced him, bravely...

💖💖💖

Satomi kissed you, so assertive. While kissing you, he slowly pushed you on the bed. His tongue explored inside your mouth, trying to monopolize you. At first, it was a gentle kiss before it became aggressive. You became unable to breathe that your nails dug in the bedsheet.

You didn't resist him because you didn't wanted to hurt his feeling. But, you can't hold it anymore! "Hmph! Mm-hmm,". Satomi who noticed your behaviour unhurriedly broke away from you. His action had formed a bridge of saliva between both of you.

*inhale, exhale*. You gasped for the air as he released your lips. *pant* You gazed at Satomi, who's on top of you. "Gomene, (Y/N)-chan~ I supposed to do it kindly but I can't help myself. This soul of mine is craving for you~ hehehe~". To be frank, he seem to enjoy it. He sounded horrifying horny.

Satomi grabbed his clothes and threw it away. His left hand placed on your thigh while his right hand ripped up your dress. He's totally different from the usual Satomi that you knew. His gestures made you flinched in fear.

"Sa-Satomi-chan-?!". "Daijo~bou! All you have to do is trust your body to me~". Without waiting for your answer, he sunk in his teeth on your neck, "Ack!!". As the result, your neck bleed. "Something is definitely wrong!". You tried to free yourself.

However, Satomi seem can predicted your actions as he locked both of your hands, "Ne~ What's wrong?". Blood dripped from his mouth, "Ple-Please release me,". You begged to him. "Heh~ Why? Aren't you-?!". Satomi didn't finish his sentences as he saw tears forming at the corner of your eyes.

He seem to gain his fully consciousness. He wiped your tears, "Gomene... I-I never thought that you'll feel hurt. I..." He lost his words, "What was I'm thinking? Because of my lust... I hurt, no... I harm her! I'm truly a Lion... a beast,".

Satomi got up from you while chanting, "Gomene, I'm useless,". He covered his face and sighed. He felt guilty about the way he had treated you.He came to resolution, "Gomene. I'm kinda pushy and lost my control. It's fine if you didn't wanna continue after what I had done to you-?!".

"No!". You grabbed his arm. " You're not useless! You're always support and help me! That-That's why, I'm fine with this! It just you're kinda weird earlier. Besides," .

Your hands slipped between his pink hair, staring deep into his amethyst eyes, "Didn't I told you earlier, I'm all yours tonight? Do whatever you want as long I can bear with it,".

*blush* You're blushing when you realized what you're unconsciously saying. "Er... I-Woah?!". Satomi pulled you to him before lifted your chin in flirtatious manner, "Hontou? You can't take back your words, you know? Because I'm not going easy on you,". "I-I won't my... beloved erotic and sadistic husband,". Once again, Satomi pushed you to the bed, "My~ Thanks for compliments. Shall we continue?".

💖💖💖

Next morning...

Satomi opened his eyes. He stared at you who slept facing him. He's playing with your hair. "She's sleeping peacefully. Better don't wake her up. It's still early,". He remembered what had happened on the previous night. Tinted pink appeared on his cheeks when he had that memories.

The way you moaned in pleasure. The way you called his name. The way you acted. Everything burned into his mind. "She's beautiful on both outside and inside. I'm lucky to have her,". He smiled like madman.

Then, that memories were replaced with unpleasant one. The one where he almost make you cry. Satomi himself didn't quite understand on what actually had happened. Yet, he blamed it on his Lion spirit.. well, at least he admitted it.

Still, the way he acted earlier... was so unlikely him. As if.. during that time, "I was possessed by something?". He had the feeling where he experienced this before but when? It's didn't took a long time before he figure out, "Ahh... I see... During that night.So, it probably was his doing. And when I was at hospital too,".

Satomi looked at red spot on your neck where he bited her on previous night. He cursed himself for hurting the fragile you. After that, Satomi hugged the sleeping you and whispered,

"(Y/N)-chan... Whatever happen, I'll never hand you to someone. I'll make you the happiest person in the world. I wanna be with you forever. In order to achieve that dream, I'll do anything! Even... if it's wrong! Because...".

You opened your eyes lazily just to see yourself in Satomi's arms. *blush* You recalled what had happened yesterday. "Umm... ohayou, Darling,". Satomi looked at you, "Ohayou, My Love. Did you got sweet dreams and sleep well?". *nod*. "Good! Let me hug you for a little longer. "Okay...". You're kinda confused but since you're still half-awaked, you won't complaint about it.

"I can't stop myself from loving you.We're bound by fate since you born to this world...". Since, the moment I laid my eyes on you... a long time ago. You had changed and gave a huge impact on my life. You bring colour to my black and white world. No one but you, you're the only one,my little love,". Little did Satomi knew, something had changed inside him...

#_#_#_#

(A/N): O tanjoubi omedetou, Satomi-chan >♡<!!! Yeah, I published this chapter on his birthday, 24th February. The illustration is from Nanao-san...

I never thought that the schedule time was perfect! So, I hope you're happy with this special(?) chapter...

I supposed to write purely but... I changed since Satomi's sadistic after all... >~<. And I loved twist & dark, so.. sorry.

P/S: Happy birthday to you too, Ren-chan AKA IloveAmachan (I confused whether I should call you Ren-chan or Ama-chan).

I don't able to publish for the next two weeks due to exam & school camp.. So, I'm sorry. Let's meet again in near future~