Prologue Part 3

Normal Font: Talking
'single quote': 'Thinking'
(whisper): whisper
(whisper w/Bold): quietly shouting/yelling
Bold Font: Shouting!
Bold w/LARGE CAPTIONS: YELLING!!!
Italic Font: Radio Chatter
Italic w/Bold: Shouting in Radio
Italic w/Bold and LARGE CAPTIONS: YELLING IN RADIO!!!
_______________________________________________________
Vanoss: "Alright guys on sync. One, Two, Three..."

Everyone except Goblin Slayer: "SYNC!!!"

The whole group scattered and separately attacked all the Goblins. Evan bashed all the Goblins with his Crowbar, Delirious Sliced and Diced all the Goblins and occasionally slashed some Hobgoblins, Tyler fired Missiles dangerously close to him while killing groups of Goblins and THEN rocket jumping all over the place, Marcel took a vantage point on top of a house and took out some stragglers and any Goblins that retreated, Brian got close and personal and kept firing his Shotgun and occasionally firing an Explosive round unto the incoming Hobgoblins, Nogla bashing skulls with his Jerry Can while repeating;

Nogla: "JERRY CAN FOR DA WIN BOIS!!!"

...Brock and Scotty kept firing on the remaining horde of Goblins and Goblin Slayer being, well, Goblin Slayer: Slicing, Bashing, Blocking, etc.

Tyler: "Brian, how many are there left?!"

Brian: "About two left! Why?!"

Marcel: "WE GOT A HOSTAGE SITUATION GUYS!!!"

Two Goblins brought a girl down from one of the houses and use her as a hostage. She was crying and struggling to run due to her injured legs, and she was no less than 13 years old.

Hostaged Girl: "Help...(*crying) please help."

Marcel: "I got a mark on one of the Goblins."

Brian: "Roger that, hey where's Goblin Slayer?"

Everyone began looking around where Goblin Slayer was but he was nowhere in sight. They started to panic thinking he got ahead of them and attacked the nest until the two Goblins that held the girl hostage collapsed to the ground, knives sticking to the back of their heads. Then Goblin Slayer walked to the girl and helped her up.

Hostaged Girl: "(*sniff) T-thank you.."

Goblin Slayer: "It's no problem."

Brian: "SHIT!!!"

Everyone looked at Brian as if he were crazy until he brought up something urgent.

Brian: "We got multiple Goblins and Hobgoblins coming to our position."

Vanoss: "Dammit, everyone stick to the plan. (*looks at Brian and Tyler) You know the drill."

Tyler: "Hell YAH we do!"

Brian: "Always ready for action bois."

Vanoss:  "Alright, Goblin Slayer you lead the way."

Goblin Slayee: "Okay."

Marcel: "A'ight mates let's haul ass outta here!"

Vanoss, Delirious, Marcel and Goblin Slayer took a detour to the nest while Brian, Nogla, Tyler, Brock and Scotty cover-fired them. While half the Banana Bus Squad distracted the horde Evan, Goblin Slayer and the rest all head to the entrance to the cave. It was a 5 minute run since they needed to hurry, the women in the cave however did not survive, but Goblin Slayer knew that since it almost took a whole week just to bring this quest to the guild. They stormed the place and killed any guards that got in their way, occasionally firing onto walls that the Goblins were hiding in. They then reached the area where the corpses of the women were there, all except one. She was still breathing, had brown hair similar to the girl that was saved, courtesy of Goblin Slayer earlier, and looks no older than 19.