Puppy Honey Days: Gun's perspective

As far as anyone on set knew, Gun was a sweet, innocent and friendly guy. For the most part that was true but as soon as he met Off he had the overwhelming urge to tease him. It was so easy too, Gun was naturally affectionate and loved hugging his friends, when he tried to be friendly and hug Off, Off had practically jumped 5 feet in the air. Gun had apologised to Off and Off had explained that he didn't like having someone in his personal space. That cleared the air for a while but a few things were playing on Gun's mind. Firstly they were supposed to be a couple in the show so they had to be able to do fanservice and skinship, Gun was a professional who took his roll very seriously so he had to help Off overcome his issues with being touched. Secondly, Gun just really wanted to mess with him. It was amazing to see a man who looked like he'd walked out of every wet dream Gun had ever had reduced to a cringing mess because he'd been hugged. And lastly Off was hands down the hottest man Gun had ever seen so who wouldn't want to be all up on that? So you see, Gun was 99% a sweet, innocent and friendly guy but oh my that 1%...
Gun started slowly, just following Off so he was used to him being around. Then he built up their interactions so he was touching his arm or back. Gun thought the day they had to film the kissing scene was going to be the best day of his life. He got to be up in Off's personal space and there was nothing he could do about it. Oh so maybe that 1% was more of a 5%...
The director said action and Gun said his lines then it was time for the kiss! Gun was giddy that he finally got to kiss Off. They started leaning closer and just as they were about to kiss they locked eyes Gun wasn't entirely sure what happened but for some reason the entire thing was too funny and he laughed right in Off's face, spraying him with saliva. The look on Off's face had Gun in fits of giggles for a few minutes but he managed to calm himself and get through the scene perfectly after that. Although they had to do the kiss another 8 times Gun was left wishing they had been more intense kisses and not the simple press of lips they had been. Gunspent a long time that night thinking of the way Off's lips had felt and wondering what it would feel like to be kissed passionately by him. They day the filmed the painting scene turned out to be even better than the kissing scene. Although there was no kiss there was a whole lot more physical contact which made Gun feel tingly all over. First he had to fall on top of Off which was so much fun, he pressed his whole body against Off and wriggled against him as much as he could. Then when it was Off's turn to fall on top of him he continued wriggling. Gun thought for a second he felt something poking him in his hip, but he could have imagined it. After the third time Off fell on top of him, Gun was sure that Off was hard so of course Gun had to keep on wiggling. Gun was getting hard too but managed to avoid Off finding out because he was so busy trying to hide his own erection. Off all but ran to the next location when the director yelled cut so Gun ran after him "Sorry if I made it hard for you, p'Off..." he whispered in the sexiest voice he could manage. They completed filming for the day then all went to get food. Gun positioned himself as close to Off but sadly they didn't get to talk much as Off fell asleep. Gun chatted happily with the other staff about how happy he was to work with Off. He couldn't say it was because of how attractive he was so he told them it was because he saw him as a father figure. He decided that from now on p'Off will be his Papi. Gun was looking forward to working with his Papi for a long time to come.