chapter1

"Get out of the car we're here" said Nick "Why? So I can get the shit kicked out of me by Brad?" I said as i got out of the car "Look. I know that you're high school experience has not the best, but I will allway stand up for you when I can" Nick said as we step through the doors of the school building.

Voices filled my ears with the stupid chatter like: "Oh man I don't remember anything that happened last night" or "Man, I can't believe that stacy did a strip dance on the table last night." Man I really hate people. Everyone but my family and my best friends Kathy, Ethan, and Mark. "Evan," I hear from behind me. I turn aroud to see Kathy running full speed for me. She stops right in front of me with the bigest smile I have ever seen. "Guess what!" she said "What?" I answered "We have a new math teacher. Ms. Priest is just gone, and no one knows what happend to her. Some are saying she was killed, and some say she just went crazy and hasn't been seen in days." She finally stopped and took a breath. "But," she went on "I hear the new teacher is suuuuuper hot." she said, draging it out. "And I care why?" I ask "Because now, we have some eye candy to look at." Oh yeah, I forgot Kathy is the only one who knows I'm gay, but she keeps it to herself and only talks to me like this when we're alone. "Okay Kathy. Whatever you say." I say, rolling my eyes. "What are we talking about?" asks a deep voice from behind us. I knew it was Mark, and he was followed by Ethan. Before I could answer, Kathy jumped in. "We just talked about how there's a new math teacher for some reason." "Oh, that's cool. It's about time. She's been here for way too long." Right when he says that, the bell rings and we walk to the math class that we all have together. Ethan hadn't said a word. I'll ask him what's wrong later. As we entered the class room I didn't look up, I went and sat in my spot in the back of the class. When I looked up the new teacher had his back turned, and so I took that time to look at him. He had the best body I had ever seen. Muscles not too much, but still a lot, and that moment he turned around and his face was even more perfect than his body. But I looked down as soon as he looked up. "Okay class," he began in a sexy vocie "I'm Mr. Brooks, and I'm you new math teacher." I look down at the desk as he started to teach the class. I just thought about his smooth voice and zoned out. I came back when the bell rang and found Kathy staring at me from the front, like she new what happened. The last thing I heard as I walk out of the class was his soft voice.

"MATE" he growled