10- Netherlands

"Fucking Hell, Kai! I don't know what to wear!" I throw random clothes out of my closet. Nothing is satisfying me right now. Danny asked me on a date, and I don't have shit to wear!

"Alright. Step back, the professional is at work." Kaia smirks, pushing me out my closet. I huff setting on the edge of my bed. My leg bounces from anxiety.

"Okay I got the perfect outfit for you." She exclaims, clapping her hands together. She tosses the clothes in my arms and smiles.

I put on the outfit, not sure if this is the one. I look in the mirror prepared to scream in horror but instead I grin.

"Now tell me you love me and how great I am!" Kaia hops up and down in excitement

"Yeah your pretty damn great!" I kiss her cheek and head downstairs. I sprinkle food pellets in Chubb's fish bowl. I can't thank Ace enough for winning me this fish.

I would fucking die for this fish!

I sit at the dining table and call my dad before Danny comes.

Dad's face fills up my phone screen. "Hey Honey pie!"

"Hi dad!" I wave to him.

"You look nice. Where are you going?" I gulp not wanting to tell my dad I got a date. He is a very protective father! He literally starts cleaning his guns in front of my dates.

"Umm...Out with a friend." I smile trying to make my lie successful.

"I smell cap!" Dad squints his eyes, but I laugh because of the teenage slag he tries to use.

"You going out with a boy, Harley! My Father senses are at work."

I sigh. There is no getting past him. I give a weak smile ready for the pep talk he always gives me before dates.

"Harlow Valentine, you better not let that boy treat you bad. If he does, kick him in his dick!" I open my mouth to respond but he's not done. "That also means be back by midnight. I'll text your mom to tell her to keep a look out. And NO SEX!"

"DAD!" I say in horror. Thank god the doorbell rings before he can say anything else.

"Love you daddy. But I gotta' go!" I end the FaceTime and open the door. Daniel stands at my door with a smile on his face.

I grin taking in his appearance. He's rocking white skinny jeans and a black tee. He has a hint of a 5 -O -clock shadow and a smile plays on his lips.

"Hi. You look gorgeous!" His cheeks turn a hint of pink but I'm sure mine are pure red.

"T-thanks!" We walk to his car and like a gentleman he opens my door.

He drives me to a cute little restaurant. It was filled up with plants like a greenhouse.

 It was filled up with plants like a greenhouse