The End

•KINGDOM•

I had a lot of shit planned for me, Alyssa, and Saint so I made her get up early and get them dressed.

"Can you tell me where we going". She asked laying Saint on the bed.

"Nah just get dressed". I said leaning down kissing Saint and he smiled kicking his legs.

"Don't be kissing me baby in the mouth". She said before picking him up and doing it herself.

"How the hell you gone tell me not to do it then turn around and do it yourself". I ask causing her to laugh.

"Cause I'm his mama". She said bouncing him up and down.

"And I'm his daddy". I said standing up taking him from her.

"You need to go ahead and get dressed we got to go somewhere before I take you to where we really gone go". I said looking down at her and she nodded walking over staring up at me.

"What". I ask with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"Can I get a kiss I'm not just staring at you for nothing". She said rolling her eyes causing me to laugh.

Bending down I peck her lips a few times before we started having a full blown make out session.

"Alright alright alright that's enough". She said trying to push my face away but I held onto her waist biting my bottom lips staring at her.

"You done started something". I said grabbing her hand placing it on my dick.

"Let me go get dressed". She said walking away.

Shaking my head I walk out of the room and to the living room seeing Anastasia and Nino.

"Hey TT Baby". Anastasia said getting up from the couch trying to grab him.

"Aht aht back up don't touch him". I said and she smacked her lips hitting my arm causing me to laugh.

"Stop playing". She said taking him from me.

"Y'all need to have y'all own kid instead of coming to my house everyday to take mines". I said taking a seat on the couch.

"Why would I do that when I can give him back". Anastasia said as Nino nodded.

"That's fucked up". I said shaking my head.

"What y'all have the kids and we take them and when they start doing to much we can bring them back cause we ain't stuck with them". She said causing me to laugh.

"I'm ready". Alyssa said coming down the stairs.

"Hey y'all what y'all doing here". Alyssa said walking over and giving them hugs.

"This nigga called us and asked us to follow y'all somewhere so we could watch my nephew while y'all did something". Nino said and she nodded.

"Let's go". I said standing up from the couch.
Alyssa grabber Saint and we all walked out going to the cars.

I got in the car as Alyssa strapped Saint in before getting herself. Starting the car up I pull off cutting the radio on.

|20 minutes later|

Pulling up outside the build I leave the car running and get out with Alyssa as Anastasia and Nino came and got in the car.

"Where are we". She asked as I scanned my eye and the door opened.

"My place of business stay close". I said walking towards the stairs.

Pulling the attic staircase down I let her go up first following behind her.

"It smells like death". She said holding her nose looking around but she really couldn't see anything cause it was dim.

Flipping the light switch she gasped before she started laughing causing me to look at her.

"Yeah she crazy". I mumbled to myself.

"Look at you, you look bad". She said as he looked up at her.

"Why isn't he dead yet". She asked looking over at me.

"That's how you gone do me Alyssa". He asked and she looked over at him with her face scrunched up.

"Bitch what you mean is that how I'm gone do you hell yeah that's how I'm gone do you babe kill him". She said and I nodded grabbing my gun off the table.

Without second thought I pulled the trigger hitting him right between the eyes. Wiping my hand print off of the gun I sit it on the table and grab her hand.

"Alright let's go". I said helping her down the steps before going down myself.

Walking out of the building we get back to the car and I thank Nino and Anastasia for watching Saint. Pulling off I head off to our final destination.

|2 hours later|

Pulling up outside the hotel I shake Alyssa awake and she opens her eyes looking around.

"Why are we here I didn't even pack us any clothes". She said looking from the hotel to me.

"I felt like we needed some family time so I book us a room for the week and I brought our clothes earlier". I said getting out of the car and going to the back to get Saint.

Walking inside I already had the room key so we just get on the elevator and I press our floor number.

Stepping out of the elevator we walk until I stop in front of our door putting the card in. Once the thing turned green I twisted the knob and let Alyssa walk in first.

"This is beautiful". She said looking around.

"Go look in the room". I said and she nodded walking to the back.

Following behind her I could see her start to smile.

"You got us match pajamas and snacks and you have Free silly ready to play that's my favorite movie". She said picking up her pajamas.

"Put it on so we can get our day started". I said laying Saint on the bed and taking off his clothes to put his pajamas on.

Once I was done putting his on I did the same and laid in the bed waiting for Alyssa.

"You ready yet we trying to watch this movie". I said sitting Saint up against my chest.

"That movie not going nowhere". She said getting in bed on the other side.

Pressing play she starts opening candy bags and shit making noise.

"See that's what we not about to do you know I don't like that". I said causing her to laugh.

"Shut up the movie hasn't even really started yet". She said pouring some candy in my hand.

"When words start going across the screen with names that mean the movie started". I said and she shook her head.

Once it really started we got quiet.

Midway through the movie I look down and see they were both sleep.

I didn't know my life was gone change in just One Night...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE