Chapter 11

|Five months later|

•ALYSSA•

Finishing up the drawing I was doing I stand up from the chair and walk out of the office to the meeting room where my client was waiting.

Handing her the paper she looks at it in shock.

"You really are a miracle worker". She said looking up at me.

"Thank you". I said giving her a small smile.

"I'm sorry for such short notice I didn't even know myself till yesterday". She said and I shook my head.

"It's really no problem I'll just get the sketch to my people and they'll start on it right away". I said and she nodded standing up with her manager.

"Have a great day". I said shaking their hands as they walked out.

"Ms.Bailey you have a meeting with your realtor in 30 minutes and the rest of your schedule is clear today". My assistant said walking into the room.

"Okay thank you and has Anastasia gotten back to you yet". I ask following her out of the room.

"No ma'am she hasn't". She said as she sat at her desk.

"Okay thank you". I said walking back into my office to get my things ready.

After making sure I had everything I walk out and get on the elevator.

Stepping out of the elevator I walk over and get in my car. Starting it up I back out and pull off towards my house.

|20 minutes later|

Parking the car I get out and greet my realtor.

"Hello Mr. Willis". I said giving him a hug.

"Hello Alyssa". He said as I unlocked the door.

"So here are the keys to this house". I said taking them out of my purse and handing them to him.

"And these are the keys to your new house also the check for this house". He said handing  them to me.

"May I ask why are you moving so soon this is a wonderful house". He asked looking around.

"I'm just not feeling it".I said with a shrug.

"Alright well the people are on their way to move in so I have to check around the house". He said and I nodded.

"Thanks for selling it for me". I said as I walked out and got in my car.

Starting it I back out and pull off towards my new house.

|One hour later|

Pulling up outside of the gate I roll my window down.

"Hello Alyssa". The police officer said stepping out of the box.

"Hello Henry". I said giving him a smile as he lets the gates open.

Driving through the gates close behind me. Going down the road I make a turn and my house comes into view.

Parking the car I get out and walk up to the door unlocking it.

It took me roughly 1 and a half months to move into this house without Damon finding out.

This community has a gate surrounding it with police officers that drive by every hour or so to make sure everything is good and to have somebody over I have to add their name to the list as well as a photo.

Walking into my room I take my clothes off and cut the water on to take a bath.

Once it got hot enough I stepped in and laid back moaning at the feeling.

After a long day at work I really needed this.

|30 minutes later|

After soaking and showering I finally got out and got dressed before walking down to the kitchen taking out the fruit I bought a few days ago.

Walking back up to my room I cut the tv on and start to eat my fruit.

Once I was done I throw it in the trash beside my bed before laying down.

Watching tv for a while I start to get sleepy so I cut the tv off and close my eyes.

This is well needed...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE