Holy shit... why was that so... perfect? Is that the word? Am I okay? Why the hell is he invading my thoughts now?

"You just gonna stand there a gawk at me, or are you going to join the other fifty something people in your living room?" Bakugo jerked his thumb toward the door leading into the living room as Kirishima quickly stood up and eyed Bakugo with a slightly fearful look.

Fifty something people?! There was supposed to be like 25 at most! Damn it Mina! Yet again you open your big mouth and invite random people to a party. This is exactly like last time!

Kirishima shuddered as he was reminded of that disaster of a party that Kaminari decided to throw. Three words. Spin the bottle. He must have ended up kissing five girls that night because of that stupid game. It seemed he wasnt very lucky, he didn't even like girls. They didn't kiss good at all.

Well... fifty people isn't so bad... I'm sure some people will make use of the pool table down in the basement, so it won't be super crowded in the living room. Yeah, this'll be great!

Little did Kirishima know, this was just the start of the unexpected events  that were going to unfold tonight.

- - -

Two beers later and Kirishima was starting to feel the alcohol kicking in, God damn it why was he such a lightweight? He sat around in a circle with 9 other people, Bakugo, Mina, Kaminari, Sero, Jiro, Mei, Shinsou, Shoji, and Tokoyami. They were passing around the joint Sero had rolled a few minutes earlier.

He took the joint from Sero for the third time and inhaled, holding it in for a little longer than he probably should have, and passed it to Bakugo. He watched as he put the blunt to his mouth, inhaling and blowing it out his nose. Was Bakugo always this smooth and pretty? Maybe that's just the weed talking, but damn... he really did look hot.

He watched again as Bakugo took another hit, Mei quickly pointed out that he was hogging and if he didnt pass it to her now she wouldn't be very happy. In response, Bakugo flipped her off and handed the joint to her, she grabbed it excitedly and quickly took a rather long inhale. Kirishima could have sworn he saw her eyes roll back.

Mei is really... liking this weed.

"Everyone I have an idea!" Mina giggled and took the last sip of her beer, placing the bottle in the center of the circle.

Oh God. Spin the bottle.

Yes Mina! Kaminari shouted and high fived Mina, leaning back on his palms.

"Actually... I have an even better idea." Mina smirked, and Kirishima felt a nervous tension suddenly build up in his stomach. She wasn't... thinking-

"Seven minutes in heaven!" She squealed and Kirishima groaned. Of course it had to be that, because they couldn't play truth or dare, or even Uno for Christ's sake.

Everyone let out collective 'ooo's' and excitedly scooted in closer the the bottle laying on the floor. Mina quickly spun the bottle before anyone could object, and as it slowed, it landed on Tokoyami.

"Alright! Tokoyami annnnd-" Mina spun the bottle again, and as it came to a halt, the group erupted in laughter.

"Alright Tokoyami and Mei! Into the closet! We'll be waiting for you two to finish!" Mina winked and shoved the two into the closet before Tokoyami even had time to make an excuse.

- - -

A couple more rounds and Kirishima was having a laughing fit, rolling on the floor, so many odd combinations of people were shoved into the closet together, and it was hilarious watching them come out either with a stone cold expression or a massive blush spread across their face.

"O-Okay, guys!" Mina wheezed as she finally got control of her laughter. "Last round, cause I'm getting soooo bored! I wanna go find Toru!" Mina spun the bottle until it slowly landed on...

Me?! Oh God... please don't let the other person be Mei... I don't know what she would do to me, and poor Tokoyami did not come out looking happy when they were shoved in together.

Kirishima was so busy in thought he didn't even realize that Mina had already spun the bottle again.

"Oooo! Kirishima and Bakugo into the closet you go!" Mina shouted excitedly.

Kirishima's head shot up as he looked at Bakugo with a shocked expression, only to see Bakugo...

Blushing?

Mina dragged the two into the closet and shut the door, leaving the two in darkness, the only light coming from the small space at the bottom of the doorframe. With the tiny amount of light there was, Kirishima only saw the outline of Bakugo's body, his hands on his hips, clearly looking anywhere but at Kirishima.

"Ah... so... u-uhm-" Kirishima started but was cut off by Bakugo.

"You know, Kiri... I don't know how to really say this but uh... I've kinda been waiting for this to happen all night." Bakugo leaned in closer to Kirishima, his features becoming much more noticable than before. His eyes had a shimmer in them, and he could smell Bakugo, the intoxicating smell of Caramel just flooded Kirishima's nose, he didn't even realize but he let out a groan.

"Are you... going to say anything?" Bakugo whispered, sending a shiver running down Kirishima's back. Why did he sound so calm right now? He was feeling the least amount of calm right now as he felt Bakugo's hip touch his own.

"I... I-I've been wanting this for.. quite some time" Kirishima managed to stutter out. It was true... he had always thought of Bakugo as more than a friend, but up until this very moment, he denied it, refusing to acknowledge his feelings.

"Good... then, can I do this?" Bakugo ran a hand up Kirishima's shirt, his palm felt sweaty as it made it's way up his chest. Kirishima shuddered as he leaned into Bakugo's touch, he had never ached for something so bad in his entire life, but right now he just really needed Bakugo's lips, more than anything.

"P-Please let me k-kiss you-" Kirishima stuttered as Bakugo locked lips with him, the taste of sweat and white rum filled his mouth, he leaned in more, grabbing Bakugo's hips and hoisting him up against the wall, kissing him harder.

"Kiri... I've waited so long to do this" Bakugo whispered into Kirishima's mouth, draping his arms over Kirishima's shoulders.

"Just shut up and kiss me" Kirishima whispered back, pulling Bakugo even closer to him.

- - -

A/N: HELLLLLLOOOOO I haven't written anything since 2018, so I may be a little rusty but holy shit, 1715 words... that's a lot for someone who hasn't written in 2 years lmao. Also of course I had to be cliche and start this off with a 7 minutes in heaven oneshot. How could I not? Anywho! I hope you guys enjoyed this, please please comment because it fuels my ego and I like knowing how people feel about my work!

QOTD: What's your name?
AOTD: Shanna!!