the brits

(okay i never do this but this imagine is based on what just happened at the brits. like i love lewis but sam was ROBBED. okay bye enjoy this really long chapter lool)
tw: lil bit of smut??
-

today is the brit awards 2020. it's the first time i've ever been nominated for one, and im so excited. ive been nominated for the female solo artist award, and not gonna lie, i have no hope. i mean, i'm literally up against charli xcx and mabel. i have NO hope. i still went though, just incase.
as soon as i arrived, it was manic. i went onto the red carpet and had an interview about if i was nervous or not. obviously i said yes. i then stood where photographers could take photos of me. this is honestly all a dream to me. standing here, on this red carpet, whilst people took photos of me. it felt like i made it. happiness just came out of me and i couldn't stop smiling. i was so happy.
i made my way inside and tried to find where i was sat. i never really realised how big the o2 arena actually is. there are so many tables in here full of actual legends, and i wondered why the hell i am here. i finally managed to find my table somewhat near the front and i looked at who was sitting next to me. it said on the label "sam fender". not gonna lie, i have never heard of him. he sounds cute. i don't know what it is about his name, he just sounds cute.
about ten minutes later someone in a blue suit came and sat next to me. he had blonde dirty hair, with either blue or green eyes. i couldn't tell. he's cute. he flashed a smile at me and i smiled back. my god he is so fit. i heard him turn and speak to someone, and that's when i realised. he's a geordie. i think i've officially fell in love with him.
after this, jack whitehall came on stage and announced the first award. in the nominations, i saw that sam was nominated. when his song was playing, i was smiling. his voice is amazing. i turn back round to him and i see him smiling at the screen, then at me. the next nominee was lewis capaldi. oh shit. don't get me wrong, i love lewis, but he is so big now.
the award was then announced, and lewis had win. i turned back round to sam, who was laughing. i'm guessing they're friends. i then said to him,
"i don't know who you are, but you're fit so you seriously should've won that" he looked at me and just smirked. that killed me.
next was my award, and whilst the nominations were playing, i knew i was fucked. not a lot of people had heard of me.
the award was then given to mabel. i saw it coming though. i just smiled and clapped, when sam whispered in my ear,
"a guess a could say the same about you" i could feel a smirk in that and i felt butterflies. i literally felt so many butterflies, and im pretty sure i just died.
after the show had finished, i finished off my drink when sam said to me,
"hey, you should come back with me to my hotel" all i did was nod. i couldn't say anything else. i was speechless. did this guy really-
"i just wanna say, your music sounded so good, way better than mabels" he laughed.
"yeah, i love lewis but, i mean your really fit so you should've won. you were literally robbed" i laughed. all he did was smirk.
as we got to the hotel, sam looked me up and down, and kissed me. i was taken aback at first, and i just went for it. he is such a good kisser. we both melted into the kiss and euphoria rushed all through my body. he pulled away and just looked into my eyes.
"wow". that was all he said before he kissed me again. this was better than the first one. it was rougher, harder. it felt good.
we were both drunk as hell, so the next morning we woke up, i remembered nothing. i got dressed into a t-shirt i packed and one of his joggers from his suitcase. im sure he won't mind. i ended up waking before sam and as i observed him, i noticed how much hotter he looks without a shirt one. he has quite toned abs, which i wouldn't expect. i stood there staring for quite a while before reality hit me. i walk over to a desk to find a notepad. i quickly scribble my number on it with my name and a kiss and the bottom.
i hope this wasn't a one time thing. i would be pretty bummed.
just as i was about to leave, i heard sam mumble,
"see you soon y/n" i could feel the smirk as he said that, so i popped my head around the corner and smirked back.
"oh, and by the way, you better give me those joggers back" i laughed and blew a kiss at him before i walked out.
i sure as hell didn't win an award, but i definitely won sam.

-
hello so that was probably the longest chapter i've done (900 ish words) and my first ever sort of smut!! ive never wrote smut before so it was pretty bad ahha. anyway let me know what you thought about it and if i should do a part 2????