off limits

"hey guys! this is my sister, she's gonna be staying here for a few days!"

my brother joe invited me to stay with his band for a few days whilst i was looking for a house in the area. i've never met these boys before, but i've heard they are absolutely amazing.

"hey guys! thanks for letting me stay." i smiled at all of them.

they all smiled back, and my eyes observed each boy. they were all very good looking lads, i must admit. but my eyes seemed to constantly drift to one in particular.

"this is sam, he's pretty much the main man" joe joked.

he was gorgeous. he literally looks like all the boys i used to crush on when i was younger.

"hi." i smiled at him.

he smiled back at me, and we had to seemed to keep eye contact for a long time before someone coughed in the background.

"sam, i have told you, she is off limits!" joe scolded him.

sam rolled his eyes and held his hands up in defence. i definitely was not keeping that rule, and i do not think he was either.

"alright, i've gotta go and do some shit, so please make her feel welcome, and sam, don't even think about it."

i rolled my eyes at joe and pushed him out of the room, and the other boys followed, leaving sam and i together.

"sorry about him, he gets a little bit protective." i laughed.

"it's ok, i understand, if i had a little sister i'd probably be more protective." he laughed back.

"so, did he really give you a whole talk telling me how i'm off limits?" i questioned.

"well he told everyone, but knew i'd be the most likely to do it." he chuckled.

i grinned at him and sat down on the armchair in the room.

sam came and sat next to me and i shuffled over a bit to give him some space.

"so, are you really off limits? don't tell me you have that rule too?" he grinned.

i turned and smiled at him.

"of course not, as long as he doesn't find out, we will be fine." i chuckled back at him.

"cool." he smirked.

i am really going to enjoy these next few days.