Part 15 - The one n only

Start from the beginning

S: Hot masala omelette ready for Pabsu!

She put it on a plate and hiding it behind her back quietly went and sat beside her man-child.

They were all relishing the pappu annam and bantering.S tugged D by his tshirt.

S: Ssss...Pupsooooo....

D: Sweetu ma not here all are watching us...

S: Uff not that! Look here...

She showed him the plate of omelette which she had kept in between them.His eyes gleamed in joy.

D: Yummy! Masala omelette! For me ? 😃

She nodded.

D: Bangaram,you're not angry with me for last night right ?

S: No baby...where will I go after getting angry with you?

She broke a piece and fed her Pupsoo.

S: How is it ?

D: Mmm...delicious!It is uplifting just like your love.Pappu annam,pickle and omelette.Best combination!

S: ☺️☺️

He saw if anyone was looking then he broke a piece and brought it to her mouth.

S: Don't want pupsoo...you have..I made it for you...

D: You must eat I insist...only if you eat eggs your eggs will develop well...we have to make many rebels and supers no...come on,be a good girl...

She ate.They fed each other while being cautious not to be caught by others.

R: Sniff...sniff...bro...I can smell cooked eggs...

Ra: Eggs ah ?Today is Saturday we have not made any non-veg you must be dreaming.

S: Yes bro...we're all vegetarian today then how can there be eggs?

She blinked innocently.R looked at D suspiciously.

D:Don't look like that...Valli garu told no I will get tummy ache..eat...chomp...chomp...

R: Uh..huh...ok...

The team enjoyed each others' company as they ate and joked about the fun times during the shooting of Bahubali.

***

Some serious grooming lessons were going on for D.

R: Super bava! Your gait is perfect!

D: Hihihi thanks ra...

Karthikeya represented the British host.

K: Mr.Prabhas,how are we today ?

D thought for a while.