Part 1

"Carmel..Carmel.."

I hear a voice calling me over and over again. The voice in my head, a man's voice. Why is he calling me that? His voice is somehow longing, i miss him. A forgotten memory longing to be remembered again.

I opened my eyes, i was in the car with a man driving at a high speed. I could feel my heartbeat beating fast. Someone is chasing us. Who? Where are we heading to? A few gun shot was heard. They were shooting at us. My fear was rising and i found myself closing my eyes with my hands placed on both side of my ears. My breath was fast and the person next to me noticed it. He held my hand. His touch was gentle but firm. His touch makes me feel safe and somehow i trusted him, like i know him for a long time.

We were driving at a cliff road now still being chased. From my side, I could see the vast sea from up here. My heart was pounding with panic once more as i feared of falling. I look at him and he noticed my worried look. Still with my hand attached with his, he pull it gentle and place his lips onto it. It was warm and reassuring. I would pull my hand away because i do feel i might distract him but his touch makes me feel safe. Even though we were facing danger, still his looks didn't show any sign of panic like i did. His face clearly shows he got this under control and he used to this kind of living.

Who was he?

"Trust me"

He said then he pulled out a gun from his black suit. He looked at me and i nodded. I knew what he was going to do and i believe in him. His looks makes me feel confident and i was ready to face this with him. He handed the wheels to me as he click the button to opened the upper window of the car. He slided up in a swift and start shooting at them. His aim was perfect and manage to shoot the chaser's front wheel. I could hear the car crashed from behind. He slided back down and clicked the upper window to close. He kissed my forehead and took the wheel back. For a moment, we thought it was all over but it wasn't. Our enemy didn't give up easily.

A loud honking sound was heard coming closer, coming directly in our way. All of a sudden two big heavy truck was driving on our direction and in both ways. Honking madly at us like a joker laughing at our death. It was all well planned out by the enemy. It was the end for us. There was no way of escaping it. There was no other choice. The trucks were coming fast. I could see his face full of panic but also anger. Avoiding both trucks, he drove through the high cliff and onto the air. We were falling to our death. He wrapped his arms around me for the last time and whisper in my ear.

"Always, i love you"

I burried my face in his chest as i held him tightly. The hungry sea swallowed us. i could feel the darkness surrounded us. I couldn't breath. That was the end. Our ending. His last word echooed in my head.

------

I woke up drenched in sweat as if i was just came out from the sea myself. I could still feel the darkness of the sea still surrounding me. I breath heavily as i look around trying to make sure where i was. Am i still in the dark ocean? There was no one around. I was alone in my room as if i was alone in the dark ocean. I tried to calm myself down but i just can't. I can feel the lost, emptiness and dark ocean in my heart. He wasn't here to held me. The feeling of being alone scares me and i start weeping. I didn't have the energy to get up. I was stuck there on my bed, being devoured by the ocean that i feel on my bed.

I was crying for someone to save me from this dark ocean.Mom came in and she knew what i was dealing with. She hugged me immediately. I was crying my eyes out as i could feel my body shaking in fear. Mom patted my back in a circle motion as she whisper reassuring words in my ear.

This dream been haunting me ever since i was little. It started when i was seven years old. I'm thankful that Mom was always there to calm me down. At first i dreamt i was in a pitch black place filled with water and there was no way to escape of it. As i age, the dream started to get longer and longer as if it was a puzzle trying to reassembled back to form a piece of story like i wanted it to be. Everytime i dream it, i was not wanting to leave it even though it scared me a lot. I wanted to know why i keep dreaming this dream. I wanted to know what i was so afraid of, what are my devil fear is. I need to understand this dream and find the source of my fear.