Chapter 3

Izuku pov

'It has been 2 years since I have met bakugo and the exams are In an hour so I have to go get ready' I thought to myself while getting out of bed to prepare 'what should I wear? I shouldn't wear the armor since I won't need it so I'll go with an anbu costume but I'll just wear my mask. I really like kakashi's mask.' I thought.

Outside of ua

'finally I am here. I want to get first place so much. But I also don't want to seem op. Damn this is hard' I said to myself as I got in the building

"EVERYBODY SAY OH YEAHH"   Present mic says. "sorry sir but do I look like Kool aid Man?" I say while a pink skinned girl and a blonde look at me laughing.

Any way you know what happens next.

At the sites
While everyone was busy talking I snuck past them into the battlefield. I saw 2 three pointers and I sliced them with my chidori. The present mic shouted "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. GO GET POINTS" and thoughtg'thank u dumbass. Thanks to you I have less robots to destroy '. I ran of and scored a lot of points.
Like, a lot.
Onto the stands

"we have a good bunch this year don't we?" says a cowbiy"they have everything. from battle instincts "the screen goes to katsuki" to raw power the screen goes to kirishima "but the real test comes now." small might says while pressing a button

Back to the battlefield

The ground started to shake so I looked behind me and saw a massive robot heading towards me so I do what any Jojo fan would do

The I shout 'za waudo' while I get my susanoo up and use his sythe to beat the shit out of the robot

A/N (his susanoo has a sythe and a shield)

" excuse me but how did Noone see two gigantic beasts fight each other" I say to my self but then I heat with the power of plot my friend

"What plot? " don't break the 4th wall please  "ok"
EVERYONE THAT'S TIME

Time skip 1 week

So I was waiting to get my letter
When I heard the ring do guess what? Ring... I go to check the mail but jiji has beaten me to it  mand he says"here the letter from ua" "thanks jiji" I respond and go back to my room to open the letter. So I open it and then I see all might. He told me I passed the written exam and that I got 10nth place with 40 villain points. I thought 'the teachers are in for a massive surprise. They think I am weak since they didn't see my susanoo I can already imagine the looks on their faces while I reveal my true power.'

'But for now i will go to sleep and rest.' while I was sleeping a hand grabbed my mouth and nose so I couldn't breathe and another one covering my eyes so I can't see. I grab the person's hand and twist it and then I grab my kunai from under the pillow and srab the person where I think his hart is. He takes his hands of my face and I see...