Chapter 2

Shoutout to Fanganator for enjoying this story, and I am truly am sorry to everyone who enjoyed this story.

Wow, I had this chapter for a while... I have no idea I didn't post it before. For the record in two chapters there will be a time skip to his 18th birthday. And the next chapters after chapter 3 will probably be in Ariah's POV...

Anyway I apologize for the very long wait.

If you're still reading, enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________

Gale POV

"So let me get this straight. You want me to entertain women. In what way exactly?" I asked him for the third time. He hadn't really elaborated all that well.

Curly-head sighed loudly, "Have you ever heard of a host club?" I had already mentally decided ro call him Curly, due to the unruly mop of curls on his head.

"Yeah, I've heard of them. They're trending pretty quickly. Aren't hosts male versions of call girls or strippers?"

"No!" exclaimed Curly. "They entertain in different ways, though some do have... sex with some of their clients for added benefit, most of them usually just end up doing Class A flirting."

I stared up at the night sky, "Why do you want me?"

Curly ended up giving me the most exasperated face I had ever seen on any human, "Dude, it's like fucking 9:00 P.M. I have a deadline to follow. It's dark and I can barely see your face out here except for the lights coming out of the club, but just from that, I can tell that you have very distinct facial features. I mean women will eat that face of yours right off."

"So basically I'm just really handsome, right?" I stated in a bored voice. It's not like I was trying to sound cocky, but I've always known I was better looking than most.

He looked slightly annoyed at my attitude but nodded.

"I see, well see you around." I gave him a small wave and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"WAIT! Where are you going?!" he roughly grabbed my shoulder and pulled me around hard. He was unexpectedly pretty strong for a twig, but if I had wanted to, I'm pretty sure I could still beat his ass. "Why are you leaving?"

"What's in it for me?"

"You'd be helping me out and I'd owe ya one," he said with a sad smile. I admit, even though Curly was pretty goofy-looking, girls would've eaten that sad face up.

But I was not a girl. And I had no pity what-so-ever for Curly here. Pity was not something I gave out openly.

"No."

His face fell. A moment later, he spoke in a monotone voice, "Seven-hundred."

"What?"

"I'll pay you seven-hundred bucks for tonight. Not to mention the client tonight is moderately wealthy, so if you do well, you should be able to rack up two-hundred in tips easily."

He looked so desperate; something a person should never look like when making a deal, because bad people like me would take full advantage of the situation. I grinned evilly on the inside. I wondered how far I could take this.

"Hmmm, seven-hundred? Doesn't that seem kinda low? I mean, I'm giving up my dignity here. A man who seduces women for a living is kind of low, don't you think?" I remarked snidely. Honestly, I didn't really care how low the job was morally, as long as the pay would help my siblings and I survive, that was enough for me.