He steps back but not before kissing my neck and caressing my hip, he looks at me like I'm the most disgusting piece of shit he'd ever laid his eyes on and he did it without any remorse. I felt dirty, I felt humiliated and degraded hell, I even disgusted myself but most of all I was aroused like never before. I never knew humiliation could do such things to me and I wanted more.

Tapping the cane in his hand "you know what I should do? I should put you on a leash and take you everywhere so people can see just how pathetic you are. Maybe even let them keep you as their pet, but also, you are a useless peaice of shit so I don't think anyone would want you" He said more like he was this thinking and oh just what the image did to me, the degrading, the humiliation I felt was a whole new feeling, a feeling that I've never had but so welcome I could just cum from listening to just his words.

Moving my hands he turned me around so that my back was at him and I was facing the bed. He runs his hand through my hair and I let out a moan as his lips connects with my ear again.

"You're such a whore, I'm really going to enjoy this" he says as te traces the ropes binding my wrists above my head.

Tanaka was aroused, his breathing was laboured and his voice raspy. He was enjoying humiliating and degrading me. Probably more than I was. Dropping one hand he tugged my hair and pulled it so hard I hissed in pain. He angled my head and attacked my lips, nipping, biting sucking I didn't even get the chance to return the favour as he was so brutal, I tasted my own blood.

One moment he was there and the next thing I register is I'm flinching to a very terrifying whooshing sound before I felt it, yes I cried out from the unholy pain that radiated through my every fibre of my butt cheek but my heart had stopped beating the moment I head that sound. It was like the sound of death giving you a quick warning that it was on it's way and you could do nothing about it.

I hated it. I hated it with all my being and what I hated the most was how I still enjoyed it.

Silence, pure agonizing silence filled the room except for my ragged breathing, if he was still there he wasn't breathing.

He new how much the anticipation of what he would do next killed me. This stupid, soulless, inhuman sadist was playing me like a puppeteer with his puppet, me being the puppet of course. If he wanted me to beg I'd do it, I'd beg him with everything I've got.

"Please please please Sir" I  begged, what for? I dont know but it just felt right.

Before i even finished with my begging, the sound, the pain, my scream. The brutal sound, the agonizing pain and my ear piercing scream.

Over and over again like a cycle with no beginning and no end it happened, every hit sticking to a new place, a new place left sensitive and burning, a new place I new welts and bruises were being left, a new place I knew was adding to whatever art he was drawing with the cane. If he broke skin I wouldn't know, it all hurt the same. To say I was in pure bliss would be an understatement, I was in ecstasy,  my cock dripping nonstop with pre-cum one touch and I'd lose it.

I head the cane drop but what I wasn't prepared for was the feeling of three wet fingers violently enter me, hitting my prostate over and over again mercilessly

"Cum and I'll castrat you" the warning was as clear as day and night, I cum and I'll lose my balls.

But I couldn't hold it, a new feeling was feeling my bottom as his fingers continued their violation. He grabbed my dick and held it tight there was no way I  was going to cum but I still felt it, i felt it deep down my soul, it was coming and it was coming soon 

"Please please I'm gonna cum" my head was shaking side to side, I was losing but his hand on my cock only tightened and the pace of his fingers increased.