She relished each and every taste of the starter as it was too tasty .  And then she finished her snacks having the juice that was also kept on the tray . She then started to get ready for the special day of her friend .

 "Hey Uncle " said Akash hugging Aravind where Arnav had also accompanied him .

" Congragulations Akash . You are looking great " said Aravind with a smile .

" Ah . Thank you. Welcome Arnav " said Akash .

" Congrats " said Arnav with a blunt smile to which Akash nods his head with a smile .

" Please be seated " said Akash .

" Sure " said Aravind where Arnav and Aravind gets seated .

" Would she have come papa ?" asked Arnav to Aravind .

" This is the 100th time you are asking me today . She would come . It is her friend's marriage offcourse " said Aravind .

" What would she think of me if I go and speak to her after all this ?" asked Arnav .

" She would think you are completely shameless and idiot man " said Aravind .

" Papa " said Arnav .

" What ?" asked Aravind .

" I want to start fresh with her . I want us to forget the past and move on " said Arnav .

" Its all in her hand . But it is not easy for her too Arnav" said Aravind .

" I know papa . I completely understand " said Arnav .

" What do you exactly feel for her ?" asked Aravind .

" I don't know " said Arnav with a perplexed tone . But in his heart he know what he wanted . He wanted her to be his special friend which she had always had been . He missed her so much in these many days . This 1 month was like hell for him where he was always going to her room in the hope that she would be there any day .

To be frank , his house felt too empty without her . There was some kind of ray in the house when she had been there . It was somehow different from what it was used to be . But now it was too bad with just his father and him .

There was no one to care for him like her despite of all the words and deeds he had done .  She never stopped showing her care to him despite of whatever situation it was .And that warmth of her , he was missing .

He now felt that why should she be so selfless like this . Why couldn't she have been stern and taught him a good lesson for whatever he did 

Why Khushi ? Why did you go with this much patience . If you had scolded me too , then I wouldn't have taken that much . But this tolerance towards me and my deeds is just making me feel more guilty . I feel that why the hell I did something like this to you ? Why I failed to trust you ?

Okay , I am guilty and I wanted to say sorry to you very badly . But I won't apologize as sorry cannot revert back what I did .I know it very well .

But then , I want everything to begin from the base Khushi . I wanted us to build our friendship back to the form by making a new start . I wanted your support and I want to be your support like how I used to be in your childhood to do things .

Let us start a new start Khushi and all I need is you to be in my side Khushi . I would never repeat this mistake now . I was misguided and used as a bait unknowingly but from now on , I won't ever do such kind of things .

I am feeling painful for every single deed and word I had thrown at you  and you punish for me however you want . But then give me your friendship and your support to me . I don't know why I wanted to be by your side badly these many days .I am feeling too restless as the days passes on .