Song Mingi (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Here is the updated plan."

"Hey! The last option isn't a must okay!" You blush.

"Honey, it will be a must after you practically finessed Mingi from her." Wooyoung says.

"B-But...Hongjoong, Seonghwa help me out here."

"Well I have to agree with Wooyoung here." Hongjoong says. Seonghwa nods.

"You just ship me and Mingi..."

"We been since high school baby." Yunho says.

"Not me. I think ____ deserves better." Yeosang says.

"Thank you yeosang!"

"Maybe with me. Since I'm the smartest out of all you guys." You smile.

"Stop flirting with ____, we still need to decide who stands where and the equipments." Hongjoong says.

"I have a solution!" San says.

The next day, you guys decided to go high tech and get some microphones and walkie talkies for the mission. You would be watching the girl from the bathroom and hearing stuff out. The others would be spread to where ever she always goes in the school.

'Totally Spies' on crack are what you guys are or James Bond. Either one works. Your pick.

"I see her and Mingi. Eww okay she just pecked his lips. I feel a gag coming in." You say.

"Bet you would rather gag on mingi's dic-" San gets cut off.

"San I can hear what your saying. Jongho can hear it too. He is one of the youngest here." Hongjoong says.

"Hey I'm young here too. I'm Jongho's age." You say.

"Exactly." Seonghwa says.

"Focus guys. ____ what do you see or hear now in the bathroom?" Yeosang says.

"Just see her fixing her makeup...and OH SHIT SHE WEARING A WIG DAFUQ." You say while covering your mouth.

"Your telling me we could have snatched her wig so many times she passed by us along the hallway?" Wooyoung says.

"Damn hyung I have been wanting to do that for the longest time too." Jongho says.

"Anymore _____?" Seonghwa says.

"Hmm well she just finished fixing her wig. Now she's fixing her butt pads....WAIT HOLD UP BUTT PADS, her ass been flat for the longest time!"

"Man I thought Mingi likes ass, what would he do if he found out this girl uses ass pads." Yunho says.

"Probably question why he wasn't dating ____ for the longest time. You know how thicc _____ is." You hear hums of agreements to what San says.

"I'm still here!"

"That's the point. We pulling your self-confidence up so you can kiss Mingi later on."

"I- guys!"

"Is she done yet ____?"

"Nope she is still fixing stuff...WAIT IS THAT TISSUES ON THE FLOOR. Don't tell me those boobs ain't real and were just stuffed with tissues."

"IM SORRY BUT HAHAHA." Yeosang laughs. "This girl is a wooden board!"

"She's getting more tissues and stuffing her bras again. Oh my god."

"She has all those fancy channel shit and has no money to get those boob surgeries?" Wooyoung says.

"Hey we can't really judge her family background but you have a point there." You say.

"Is she finally done?" Hongjoong asks.