Palkia: "That's not my brother," she said with a sniffle "there is something different about him," she said as she was in tears.

Arceus pats her head and gives her a hug to try and comfort her. Me and Arceus look at each other and then back at Palkia. She calms down a bit and gets up and heads to her room. We get up as well and look at the others. There was a moment of Silence until Arceus spoke.

Arceus: "I will need Groudon, Kyoger, Dexos fromHoen, Zygard from Kalos, and only Darkrai, and Giratina from Sinnoh. Meet me in the planning room at 4 pm." she announced. "Y/N, I want you to come as well"

Y/N: "Will do my love"

She blushed and then walked away.

Short time skip

It was now 4 pm and I and the other Arceus call for have come to the place where she told us to go at 4. We were in the planning room which was smaller than the conference hall. As we were sitting there Arceus came in and we all stared at her. She came to the front of the room and then began to speak.

Arceus: "Alright, we all saw how Dialga was this morning and how he was off. We know that he can be a jerk most of the time but he will never ignore his sister as he did earlier today."

We all node in agreement

Arceus: "Also, the way he looked was very strang, it was like he was..... he was"

Y/N: "Possessed," I say. Everyone that was in the room had turned to me. All surprised by my answer but seemed to agree with my answer.

Dexos: "Do you think it could be evil Hoopa?" She asks as we were all shocked by her answer.

Darkrai: "That is impossible, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palika, Y/N, and Arceus killed him a few years ago. I saw it with my own eyes." He exclaimed

Giratina: "I agree. You have to remember that we also sometimes look like that when we have used our powers too much. He must have been in a fight with a trainer."

Arceus: "Whatever the case, I want you guys to keep an eye on him for now." she exclaimed.

We all look at Arceus but seemed to agree with her because we don't want to disobey her and that we want to know more about what is wrong with Dialga.

Arceus then dismissed us. As we were exiting the room I saw Arceus with a paranoid expression on her face. I walk up to her and ask her if she was ok.

Y/N: "Hey dear, you alright?"

Arceus: "I feel like someone is watching me. I was wondering if you could stay with me for the rest of the day?"

I pause at her question but I agree, and after the fact that she mentioned she thinks that there is someone watching her, I want her to be safe.

Y/N: "Yes Arceus, I will".

Short Time skip

After spending the day with Lady Arceus I was walking her to her room. Once we arrived she opened her door and walked in. I was about to leave until she grabbed my arm. I looked at her confused as she was looking at me while blushing.

Arceus: "Could please spend the night with me Y/N?" she asks.

Y/N: "Alright," I say as I walked into her room. 

As I walked into her room I look around to see that it is so organized and clean. As I look there was a King-sized bed that was colored with, yellow, white, and black. There was a good size desk with a golden lamp on top of it along with paper, a computer, and a pencil cup. There was a 52-in screen TV and a 6 ft dresser. Her room was a bit larger than the other legendary and mythical pokemon's room but understandable since she is the alpha pokemon.

Arceus: "please take a set, I will go get dressed." she said as she went to her dresser. pulled something out and went into the bathroom.

In my mind I wanted to take a peek but why would the hell will I do that. She is my girlfriend and I am no pervert. It was about two minutes before she came out of the bathroom only to be found as she was only wearing a pajama shirt and some panties! I blush as I try not to look downward. She then sat on the bed next to me and then hugged me.

Arceus: "Thank you for agreeing to stay with me for tonight," she said.

Y/N: "Your welcome, I will do anything for you," I say

She only smiled. She let go out of the hug and then turned off the lights and went onto one side of the bed and laid down. I soon join her as I lay down next to her. We both covered ourselves with the sheets and looked into each other's eyes before saying...

Arceus: "I love you Y/N, have a good sleep"

Y/N: "I love you too Arceus, have sweet dreams my love and see you tomorrow"

With that, we both closed our eyes and then we drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

There we go. This took awhile. Anyway, thank you guys for reading. Now, I was really surprised to see when I didn't check the viewing of this story for two days and I got 100 people who have already read it. I am glad that people like it and I hope that more will come as well. Anyway, if you want to get notified on any updates just follow me if you want. I would really appreciate it. Have a good day and see you in the next chapter.