Evelynn let out a light yawn before making her way towards the kitchen, Maybe Akali wouldn't mind dinner being something other than constant ramen or whatever she was taught to make.

Slipping an apron over her shoulders and tying at her back, Evelynn let out a long sigh.

As far as she could recall, Evelynn received a slap whenever she couldn't follow a recipe as she was supposed to be a future housewife to whoever she could be forced to marry.

Getting this thought out of her head, Evelynn cracked an egg and poured its contents into the small mixing bowl in front of her.

Within a matter of minutes, Eve settled on making cookies for the girl who was sound asleep. A nice wake up surprise if thats what she wanted to call it.

The female doubted that if Akali was to wake up, She wouldn't go back to sleep for awhile.

Shaping the dough into a proper circle, Eve laid them onto the pan with a slight grin and slid the pan into the oven before picking up a novel she'd gotten from the bookstore before.

Sliding into the reclining chair, Evelynn opened her book and sighed. The thoughts on her mind weighing her down while scanning her golden eyes over the pages.

The soft aroma of cookies being baked had reached the female's head, Awakening her from her deep slumber. Slumping backward, Akali wiped her eyes and let out a yawn and sniffed.

"Oh Kami, Please don't let the place be on fire." Akali mumbled,Discarding her textbooks and bolting for the kitchen.

Her eyes fell upon the kitchen which was perfectly normal.

Akali soon jumped at the sound of a book being closed.

Evelynn chuckled softly, Admiring the females complexion as Akali turned away in embarrassment, Ashamed of getting so startled.

"What are you even making?"

"Cookies." Evelynn said quietly.

The former street rapper jumped for joy, twirling around as her hair flowed behind her.

"Thank you!!" She chirped, plopping onto the arm rest with a smile.

Evelynn scowled softly before shaking her head and letting out a small giggle.

"I'm quite surprised that you even studied for once, Let alone got any sleep." Eve mused, Clasping her hands together and resting her chin on top of her knuckles. She shot a glance at her phone before instantly gulping.

Her mother was calling once more.

"Dammit, Really? Right now?" She grit her teeth before swiping it off of the coffee table and heading for the door while Akali remained silent.

While not knowing all the details of what Evelynn was being forced to do, Akali still knew her friend needed space.

Evelynn closed the door behind her before answering the call and relaxing herself.

"Yes mother?" She muttered, Amber orbs shining in the moonlight as she gazed at the stars.

Even behind her damned phone, She could tell her mother was already sneering like the bastard she was.

"More information for this party of ours, I really do hope you've found a suitable boy that'll bring us fortune or someone with actual standards because you'll need someone to come with you to show the media you're flowing forward in life." Everett said, laying back on the large pure white couch.

"Someone with standards?" Evelynn glanced at the door, An image of Akali flashed in her mind while smirking. "Yeah I've found someone."

There was a pause before Everett let out a cough, followed by the gulping of water.