Author's Note// Prologue

(A/N): first off, a few of my chapters will be written on my phone if my laptop is not cooperating! So I'm apologizing in advance if some of them don't up to your standards. I will warn you if it is from my phone, and it will eventually be better edited.

I don't have extremely high hopes for this story. Homestly, I got bored and started coming up with a plot in my head and here I am.

Lastly, I want all of the criticism you can come up with me because I love writing, however I am not the best and will take any suggestions to improve it.

- - -

Harry's POV

I let out a puff of air, coughing slightly as a result of the joint I just took a huge hit from. After a few more hits, I finished the joint, tossing it out the window of my run down pick-up. I'm nearing the campus of the university and it's probably not smart to get caught with weed on the first day.

Leaving Cheshire behind wasn't difficult at all. There's nothing about that damned town that would make me want to go back.

I shook the thought of my hometown out of my head as I put my truck in park. Time for change.

The campus wasn't huge but definitely wasn't small. I readjusted my beanie and quickly walked into the main building to receive my schedule and figure out where my fraternity house is loacted.

I joined a fraternity for quite a few reasons. One being hot men, although I'm not really looking for a relationship. I don't date, but hookups are great. I was never one for relationships being I'm the one who always gets fucked over.

I also joined because if I can actually make some decent friends in this place, I won't be such an outcast.

The lady at the front desk looked like she was a student here, which I found odd. Her eyes widened as she took in my appearance.

"Can I help you?"  Her voice was quiet and she seemed uneasy. This is why I don't like most people. They're all judgemental assholes.

"I need my schedule and rooming information." I spit out, trying to sound as rude as possible.

The blonde looked taken back at my tone but put a smile on her face nonetheless. "Name?"

"Harry Styles."

- - -

Okay! So I honestly wouldn't even call that a prolouge, more of a small preview of  Harry's personality. Please vote! I need to know people actually want to read more of this! I'll start small.. 3 votes for chapter 1?

- g xx