The window was angel white as they flew through the clouds, the occasional flash of orange-pink light as the sun set in the sky.

Jotaro pulled out the Photo again, looking down at all their old friends. He's gone over this process, remembering them and their silly habits. He decided not to risk getting worked up and slipped it back in his pocket.

His eyes started to feel heavy. After being from Japan to Egypt, to Pakistan, and back to Japan, his sleeping schedule was pretty messed up. He didn't know what time of the day he would get tired, hopefully, he could get back on track when he got home.

He wouldn't tell anybody, but he was looking forward to seeing Holly. He missed her presence and the comforting vibe she always gave off, no matter where she was. He was a bit worried as well, after her stand and everything, that fever could've killed her. He couldn't help but feel anxious. Even though he called her and knew she was alright, he couldn't help it.

The next thing Jotaro knew, he was away in the world of dreams.

"We owe you an apology Kakyoin," Polnareff held out a hand as Kakyoin only smirked at them.

"It's fine, but maybe you should listen to me next time," he chuckled. 

"Well, what are we going to do to the baby?" Joseph asked. The four were still in the world of dreams after defeating Death 13, but why weren't they waking up? Wasn't the enemy gone?

"Kakyoin, why didn't you just tell us about Death 13 from the beginning?" Jotaro asked.

"Well, once you wake up, you don't remember anything you did here. That's why I have the upper hand." Kakoyin smiled, almost sinisterly.

"Upper hand against what?" Polnareff questioned.

Kakyoin cackled and looked at them as if they were stupid. "You of course."

"What?" Joseph's brows furrowed.

Kakyoin looked at the three. His eyes turned black as if they hallowed out completely. "Lali ho."

Kakyoin lunged at them, shifting into Death 13. "You never defeated me! You fell for my decoy! And killed your little friend instead!" Death 13 laughed as a child would laugh after winning a board game. He gestured toward the spot where they defeated Death 13, Jotaro's eyes widened as he saw Kakyoin's lifeless body lying in a pool of blood.

A hole through his stomach.

"Jotaro!" Death 13 chuckled. "Jotaro!" Jotaro was cornered, sweating heavily as Death 13 zeroed in on him. His hand grazed Jotaro's chin. "It's time for you to wake up. Wake up! Jotaro! Calm down!"

Jotaro startled awake to feel a hand on his shoulder, which he quickly shoved off. Faces turned away as Jotaro controlled his breathing. 

"Jotaro, are you okay? I didn't want to push it before, but you're really acting off. You were going crazy a second ago," Joseph went on.

Jotaro tuned Joseph out as he held himself, hiding his face from his grandfather. He was still shaking, sweating, his breath heavy and distorted. It was terrifyingly real and too familiar for Jotaro's liking. Seeing Kakyoin's lifeless body, he didn't want to think about it. 

He shut his eyes tightly, in hopes he would be woken up by Kakyoin, and see Polnareff and Avdol making breakfast in the kitchen, and Joseph snoring obnoxiously on the couch.

But no. He opened his eyes to see clouds and the distant land below them, as they were thousand's of feet in the air. 

Joseph finally noticed that Jotaro wasn't listening, and gave up. He sighed and sat back in his own chair. It was best to leave Jotaro alone for now.