Part 1

Two years later, Queen Aleena gave birth to a baby blue hedgehog prince, and named him Sonic the Hedgehog, and he looked just like his father. King Jules and Queen Aleena were so happy that they were finally parents, and Chuck was happy to be an uncle and so did Taka up in heaven. Everyone in the kingdom came to the castle to meet the newborn prince. The Oracle raised baby Prince Sonic so high, that everyone could see him. Everyone in the kingdom were so happy that the next future king was born, and they all bow down to him. King Jules, Queen Aleena, and Chuck saw that Scar wasn't in the party. So when the party was over, King Jules and Chuck went to his house. Chuck was the first one to enter the house, and found Scar playing with his food. Chuck told Scar, "Hello Scar, I've come to tell you that King Jules is on his way. So, I expect you have a good explanation for missing the party." Instead of Scar being happy to see Chuck, he attack him, until King Jules came in and ordered Scar to let his brother go, and he did. King Jules told Scar, "Queen Aleena, Chuck, and I didn't see you at the party, celebrating the birth of Prince Sonic." Scar made an excuse saying, "That was today? Hmm, must have slept my mind." Chuck told him, Yes, well as slippery as your mind is. As an old friend of our younger brother, who was part of the hedgehog guard, you should have been first in line as well. (Chuck was first in line) Scar told Chuck, "I was first in line, until the little blue hairball was born!" King Jules told Scar, "The blue hairball, is my son and your future king." Scar told him, " Oh, well I shall practice my curtsy," and then walks away. King Jules told Scar, "Don't turn you back on me, Scar." Then Scar told him, "Oh no, Jules,  perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. Like your younger brother, Taka, turn his back on me." Then King Jules got mad at Scar for disrespecting him and his brother and ask him, "Is this a challenge?!" Scar told him, "I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Just yet," then went to take a walk. King Jules and Chuck were very disappointed of their brother'sold friend, and went back into the Castle. One rainy night, The Oracle was in acave, full of history art of Mobius, and started to paint a picture of Sonic in the walls, and proclaim that he would be the next king of Mobius.