"ALEC!"

-SMUT-

I sat in my boyfriends office, where he told me to meet him.

I hear the door open, close and then a click.

"Hey angel" he whispered in my ear and kisses my hair.

It sent shivers down my spine, and I've been in a mood for a few days now.

"Hi sweetheart, what did you need?" I watched Alec walk in front of me and stick out his hand.

Which I grab onto, and stand up, "You'll see" is all he said and leaned in to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my tippy toes, bringing him close.

He bends down, his hands trailing down my back. Then stopping just below my butt.

He lifts me up by my thighs and turns around. Swiping all the things in his desk off with an arm and sets me down on it.

He hovers over me and we look at each other, "Alec-" I whisper while bringing him down to kiss me.

He sneaks his hand under my shirt while the other one is lifting up my thigh to his waist.

"Yes baby?" He whispers while nibbling on my collarbone.

He presses himself against me, "What do you need?"

I move my hips trying to grind on him, which caused him to grunt softly.

"I need you" I whimper.

"I need you what?"

I was silent, and moaned out "I need you daddy" quietly.

He leans up and slips his shirt off, I immediately reach out to touch his abs.

He chuckled low at that and held onto the hem of my shirt.

Slowly taking it off, his fingertips lightly training up, leaving a trail of pure heavenly fire.

I close my eyes and I feel my heartbeat go faster and faster.

I feel his body heat radiating off him, "Why are you shaking love? I haven't done anything yet" he whispers and kisses the spot under my ear.

I arch my back which was only pushed down.

"Alec, don't tease... please" I barley got the words out.

I look at him, and he smirks. "As you wish, babygirl" and he starts to kiss down my body.

Slowly and painfully. I start to move my body a bit showing that I was getting impatient.

He looks up at me and then bites my hips, causing me to gasp in sharp.

"Oh!" I yell while my hands find their way to his raven locks.

He hooks his fingers on my pants and pulls them down. Along with my underwear, which he stuffed in his back pocket.

He got on his knees, wrapping his arms around my thighs and pulling me towards him.

He starts to kiss the side of my knees, trailing up. I feel little jolts of electricity shooting up and down my spine.

He kissed so close to my core, if he moved his head half an inch, he'd be in my pussy.

"Stop teasing me-AH!" I moaned out.

He dipped his head, his tongue running up and down my folds.

He looks up at me while I look down at him, making eye contact with his blue ones.

"You gotta be quite angel, don't want anyone hearing you're pretty moans. Okay?" He mumbles against me.

I bite my lip, and nod. He winks at me and runs his tongue on my clit, making circles, swirling around it.

I arch my back, "OH FUCK" I whisper yell. I hear him softly moan, vibrating my whole body.

I try to close my legs but Alec pries then back open, keeping them in that spot.

"Look at you Y/n... you're trembling" he whispers against me.

I grip his hair, pulling him deeper into me. I feel him add a finger, then another.

"HAH!" I moan.

He starts to curl them, scratching my g-spot. He starts to suck on my clit, "Mmm, you sound and taste so lovely" he moans.

I rock my hips against his mouth, trying to pull him closer. "I'm- so cl-close" I pant.

As soon as I feel like I'm going to burst, he pulls away. My body calming down while I whimper.

"Not yet, babygirl" he said in a low voice.

Which made me wet all over again, "But-" I start but he hushed me by sealing my lips with his.

I taste myself on his slightly puffed lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard.

We pull away, "I'm naked and you don't even have your pants off" I look him up and down.

He smirks and hovers over me once again, I trail my hands down his chest, to his pants line.

I unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers.

His dick springing up, I grab it and pump it a few times.

Watching Alec's expression start to fall, his eyes shut and him mouth opens a little bit.

"Ah, fuck. Y/n" he leans his head on my shoulder and kisses it.

I run the pad of my thumb over the head, and feel precum leaking out. I reach up and lick it off and go back down.

"That was hot" he whispered. I smirked for a minute and lined him up with my entrance. Sticking the tip in, and teasing him.

He grabbed my hips hard and slammed into me, "ALEC!" I screamed.

His grip tightens, for sure leaving a fingerprints. His hips colliding with like, also guaranteed to leave bruises.

"Fuck y/n, you're so tight" he moans. Slamming into me even harder and faster.

"You're so big" I looked at him, scratching his biceps.

"You look so beautiful right now, I love to see you like this" he grunted.

I couldn't reply, letting out a drowned "Only for you".

He lifts up my thigh, keeping it in place on his hip with his hand. While his other arm wraps around my waist, lifting my lower body up a bit.

He starts going faster, hitting my g-spot every time.

"RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK" I screamed, which he hushed me once again with a kiss.

I rake my nails down his back and I bite and suck his shoulder.

"Oh my god, you feel so good babygirl" he whisper-moans in my ear.

I start rocking my hips with his, which he started to go faster.

I feel that bundle of bliss traveling down south, letting me know I'm near my high.

"Baby, I'm gonna-" he kisses me.

"Cum for me Princess" his voice raspy.

And that's all it took.

I feel my walls tighten around him, and his name filling off my lips like a prayer.

"ALEC!"

I came all over, he moaned my name and came inside me. "Fuck babygirl"
He groaned.

My body twitching and my breathes short and hard. I try to take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I love you" I say and kiss him.

"I love you too, Y/n"

—————————————————————-—————————————————————-—

I hope you liked it ❤️

-Shyloh 😘