Chapter 43

As we were in the car, I can tell german was still worried and shook up over seeing me on the floor earlier so I took his hand and gently rubbed my thumb over his hand, he looked down at me and smiled slightly and squeezed my hand.

We was home in minutes and before we got out of the car, german turned to face me, he gently put his hands on my cheek and kissed me passionately and loving, we haven't kissed like that in a while and I enjoyed every minute of it, my heart was pounding, once the kiss broke I rested my head against Germans, -I love you so much- I whispered and blushed.

He smiled and kissed me softly again, -I love you too- he said back and then helped me out of the car, putting an arm around my waist and we walked in the house and I saw Vilu with red eyes and olga trying to comfort her, when she saw me she run up and jumped in my arms and I hugged her tightly, -angie your okay- she said and I smiled and hugged her, -I'm sorry- I said and she looked at me and smiled sympathetic.
------time skip------

Me and german were sat on the settee and german got his arms firmly around me and I got my legs across his lap and my head on his chest, he haven't left go of me since I come back, but I didn't really mind. -I'm so happy that you will be the father to my first child- I said and looked up to him, and kissed him softly. He smiled playfully and I raised my eyebrows, -what?- I smiled.

-just your first?- he smiled and I laughed and nodded, -just my first, I don't know who will be my second- I said playfully and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows and before I knew it he got on top of me and started to tickle me like mad, -german!- i squealed whilst laughing, -who would be the second father?- he smiled still tickling me and I looked at him, -you!- I said between laughing and he stopped, -good- I just rolled my eyes trying to catch my breath and I smiled at him, -we are like a teenage couple you know that?- I said and he laughed.