Chapter 19: Kiss me

Start from the beginning

"So you don't wanna kiss me then?"

Max's head shot up.

"What?"

"Kiss me. That's the dare." Max's face was flushed and he looked like he was gonna vomit. Kindly praying he wouldn't, Karie met his eyes, rephrasing to ease some of his hesitation.

"I want you to kiss me, Max."

Out of the corner of his eye he could see the other guys staring intensely to see what the fuck was gonna happen and he could just feel the shock on their faces. Max still hadn't broken from their gaze. He mumbled after some time.

"Just..for the dare?"

"Yeah. 'Course."

That was a lie obviously.

Max nodded, breath shaky. "O..okay."

He slowly leaned forward on one knee, inching himself closer. His watched DaKarie carefully, waiting for any sign of trickery. He was like a fucking deer, ready to jump at any second. Karie knew he had to be careful.

Before their lips could touch, Karie turned out of the way, reaching for something.

"I knew i-" Karie rolled his eyes. He had to grab ahold of the motherfucker so he wouldn't pull away.

He raised the blunt to his mouth, using his hand to help guide the flame and the entire time he was staring directly at Max, making his wants known. Man clearly needed a puff.

"Come here.." He grabbed ahold of his chin anyway and pulled him close.

As Max's lips came brushing against his, he exhaled the smoke directly into his mouth before he started to kiss him.

The first kiss was soft, Max still doubting if Karie was for real but was clearly turned on. Their tongues met and his hesitation melted away in a second.

Max gave as much as he took and fought just as easily. He began licking at Karie's lips, nibbling a little. DaKarie couldn't help the deep groan come from his chest. He was surprised when the man had his arms around his muscular waist, pulling him closer.

Oh shit Im the chick what-

They both pulled back at the same time, gasping for air. There was a small line of spit hangin down from Max's chin and Karie couldn't help but laugh, wiping it off with his thumb and letting it rest there.

They stayed there like that in that same position for a good minute, getting lost in each others eyes and shit. Then someone coughed from behind them and it hit them they both had an audience.

Max looked to JJ as though he had just been caught sleeping with another girl and he started apologizing, which made no damn sense because they weren't dating and JJ wasn't even mad. He just looked confused as fuck.

Karie may not be an expert at a lot of things. But one thing he did know was sex. He could tell that look on J's face and he could see the way he was covering his crotch. Shit had him fighting down a cackle.

Karie knew Max was a friend. Yeah he hated the man at first and he pissed him off easy enough but..they were friends. And although the making out revealed a lot of things about him he didn't care to evaluate at the moment, he wasn't sure what else they had between them. Not yet anyway.

Kyle really was interesting. And distant. Hard to get to know. The guy, he got Karie probably better then anyone he'd ever met. He..he got his pain and that wasn't something he shared with people often. They weren't friends and they weren't..friends. But he got him. And Karie wasn't sure what to really do with that.

But shit..with JJ? Instant. He was genuine and kind and it was fucking annoying but also..drove him crazy, you know? He was just someone you always wanted to be around. And he couldn't deny how fucking badly he wanted to kiss the dude right now.

'Kiss the dude'

Never once had he thought those words would ever pop into his mind. And he hated them. Wished they would go away, but that didn't make them any less true.

"Dude..am I really high or did you guys just.."

"JJ."

"Hm..?"

"Stop talking."

Karie collided into him, their lips smashing together as he continued to pull Max closer. JJ broke the kiss and looked between them as if just then realizing what was happening and he started to laugh.

Karie muttered a quick, "Fuck.." as JJ pulled Max in for a kiss as well. Bold.

Max was gentle, savoring the moment. He brushed a thumb over J's cheek, light enough to tickle him. It was sweet.

But with Karie. Bro. That dude was a fucking monster. Like he'd kissed a lot of girls but damn were his lips swore.

Karie found himself latching onto Max's neck, sucking at the skin. Moans came from all 3 of them as they felt each others kisses. He smirked as he began kissing a certain spot that made Max tense and moan.

"Fuck.." He shoved Karie off with a laugh before starting with slow kisses up his jaw and to his ear, pulling the lobe into his mouth gently, sucking at it before popping off and starting over again.

"Fuck.." Karie grunted, really going nuts now. His ears were his kryptonite. Nibbling alone would probably be enough to send him over the edge.

"Y'all forget someone or.." Kyle blurted, making the three of them freeze in place.

He had an amused smile.

"Heyy.." They all responded collectively.

"Yo, you can join in if you want to.." Karie smirked, leaning in for a kiss but Max pushed him back before he could.

"What the fuck?" Karie scoffed.

He just rolled his eyes dismissively then turned to Kyle who was sipping loudly on his wine glass. "Ky, I know this isn't really your thing. You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

He started smacking his lips loudly with a dopey grin. "No ones ever called me Ky before.."

Max laughed wearily.. "Sorry-

Kyle placed a kiss on Max's forehead which shut him up quick. He continued to do the same to the rest of them.

Karie and JJ were thoroughly confused what Max was on about but he seemed to have handled it and Kyle seemed pretty okay with just his wine so Karie didn't try 'nothing. No matter how much parts of him wished.

You know what parts.

"Now..if you guys would be so kind as to pass me the weed-, thank you. Cheers, have fun." He mumbled.

Kyle stretched out as he took a long smoke, scratching a little at the bandages over his eyes and zoning out to another fucking dimension. Max shook his head, grinning.

"Man, come on." He planted a firm kiss on Karie's lips, letting him know it was time to get back to business.

JJ chuckled a little, wrapping his arms around their necks, bringing all three of them closer, almost causing them to bump heads which had them laughing.

"..so where we're we?" J asked with a little smile. After sharing a couple looks, they tackled him to the ground, making him giggle, Kyle smoking and bobbin his head to some Lizzo behind them.

The night continued to escalate and what happened later was..well, let's just say, not something Karie had ever saw himself doing.