Satan x reader |Study with music|

Summary: Reader asked Satan for some tutoring on the history of the Devildom. There is some quiet classical music playing as background noise. Satan sees that reader has studied a lot so he decides let her take a break.

Satan gave you a test about chapter nine of history. A little pop quiz wouldn't hurt. If you hadn't been studying this hard starting from lunch.

You see you asked Satan for help since Lucifer went to drink some tea with Diavolo and it was Saturday so you had a whole day to study. History of the Devildom was like over a timespan of thousands of years so it was a lot to swallow.

After a while you just mess it all up and begin getting the dates wrong and the order in which events happened. So you thought of asking Lucifer for help since he once offered to help if needed. But no. He had to be busy.

Satan was your second option since he was quite knowledgeable. But the reason you were quite hesitant was because you were afraid he would think you were stupid for asking such thing like that.

You were head over heels for the fourth oldest brother and didn't want to get rejected, but you pushed that thought aside and went to find the Avatar of Wrath. When you asked you were pleasantly surprised when he said he was more than happy to help you.

He truly helped you get the order in which events happened correct and helped you create a timeline. He would do pop quizzes to make sure you understand the chapter.

You asked if there could be some quiet classical music in the background and luckily he agreed to that saying it should help with studying.

"So here is the pop quiz for chapter nine," the Avatar of Wrath said as he put the paper in front me, "It's a small test so it should be easy enough."

Satan looked at your face while you were making your mini-test. The demon saw how tired you looked and took note of your perseverance. He admired how hardworking you were, trying to truly understand what you were learning.

He listened to the sound of piano and violin playing in perfect harmony. Closing his eyes he imagined ballroom dancing to it.

With you.

Holding your hand with his and his other hand on your waist while yours was resting on his shoulder. Slowly waltzing through the room, him taking the lead. Deeply looking in each other's eyes with a gaze full of love.

His stomach was filled with butterflies as he leaned closer to you almost touching noses.

His green eyes snapped open as he tried to recollect his thoughts. He couldn't fantasize with you in the room. The demon slowly but surely began to realize he had feelings for you, but he didn't know how to convey his feelings.

Of all the books he read and all the knowledge he possessed no words could describe your beauty or the way he felt about you.

As he looked at you he felt a mild panic coming over him. What if you were staring at him? Not that he would mind but with the thoughts running in his head it might've made him flustered. He truly wanted you to know he felt about you but he wanted that to be a mutual feeling.

But then he calmed down as he saw you struggling with the last question. Maybe the test was a bit more difficult than he expected?

He enjoyed the music a few more minutes when you sat up straight.

"I'm done, Satan," you said as you stretched your arms.

Satan just walked up to you and held his hand out for you.

"Uhm...," you just looked confused at his hand not knowing what he was asking.

The demon affectionately grabbed your hand and gently pulled you from your chair. He placed your other hand on his shoulder and grabbed your waist.

Your face began burning up as you felt the warmth of Satan's hand on your waist. Satan just smiled as he pulled you closer and began swaying to the music.

You realized he wanted to dance and your knees suddenly felt weak. Managing a light smile you began relaxing.

"After studying so hard I thought you deserved a break. So how about we dance a bit? We didn't really have a chance at the ball," he said as his green eyes gazed in your (e/c) eyes.

"Sounds g-good," you stuttered out.

Slowly you felt his hand sliding to your back pushing you even closer. His lips turned into a smirk as his face came closer to yours.

The both of you were slowly waltzing to the music. His eyes never left yours as he led you through your bedroom. His thumb of his hand on your back began rubbing circles.

The cynical fourth born's smirk disappeared and was replaced with a genuine smile. The way he looked at you would've made you swoon if you weren't already swooning.

His eyes were full of love and adoration and that gaze was reserved for you. Only you.

He let go your hand and put it behind your head as he put your foreheads together. You were about to faint from the closeness. His breath on your lips.

"You are gorgeous," he whispered as he began getting slightly flustered, "you make me feel happy, like I don't need anyone but you in my life."

Your eyes widened at his confession, but you just smiled as you put your hand on his face gently caressing it.

Gazing into his green eyes you accidentally confessed, "I love you, Satan" You were just so in the moment you couldn't hold yourself back.

His eyes widened at your statement. You began pulling back muttering an apology. Well he confessed you made him feel different but not that he loved you, right?

His arms pulled you in for a tight embrace.

"That's what I wanted to hear," he said with his face in your neck, "I love you too MC."

'Huh...'

"I realized I had feelings for you a while ago but I couldn't express them," he said as he lovingly gazed in your eyes.

"I knew what I was feeling but I wasn't sure how you felt about me," the wrath-filled demon confessed as he leaned in.

"I couldn't find the words, but now these words have been said," he smirked lightly, "I guess a kiss is in order, wouldn't you agree?"

Your face flushed red but leaned in nonetheless. With your lips painfully close Satan closed the gap.

His lips were surprisingly soft you thought as he deepened the kiss. His hands behind your head and neck pulled you even closer, if possible, as your hands were tangled in his hair.

But since not all moments last forever you had to pull back to breath. Your breath hitched when his lips touched your ear.

"I guess that music helped a lot more than with your studying"

A/n Mmm Hello lovelies, tbh I think Satan is a tad bit OOC here but y'know it's fanfiction for a reason...

Soooo 2 updates on 1 dayyy... I was writing this and had it on draft for a while.... I hope you like it

BTWWW Thank you for all the votes and reads, love you guys <3

~Sleepydaydream