everything i want [Charles Leclerc]

Charles sighed, his bag on his right shoulder as he hugged Charlotte.

"I will miss you two." He said, looking down at the sight of their daughter, Antoinette, all wrapped up in blankets in her special bed.

Antoinette was born with a cardiac defect. Her small heart could stop beating at any moment and it scared the crap out of Charles. Her eyes were the same as his and she was as beautiful as her mother, Charlotte.

"I wish I could stay with you-" Charles started but was interrupted.

"Don't you dare say that! You love racing. We will be fine. If anything happens, your family is really close and the doctors are one street away. Just be safe. I need you both" Charlotte said and Charles nodded, tears pooling in his eyes at the sight of their daughter. He kissed Charlotte and smiled at her daughter.

"I love you both"

"We love you more"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charles got out of the car and threw his helmet. Stupid team orders again. He could've won, taken the lead of the championship over Lewis, instead they favoured Sebastian. Charles was mad. But he needed to do press conference. He showered from the champagne that didn't feel nice when you finished second and sat down, checked his phone before texting Charlotte.

Is everything okay?

It was eating him out, he was so scared that her heart will stop beating and that he will lose her. His phone dinged.

Everything is fine. Congratulations on your second place.

The text seemed emotionless. Things weren't nicest. He and Charlotte lived in fear. What happens if one day, Antoinette's heart stops? They would fall apart, Charles would be depressed, maybe even kill-

"Charles?" he heard the only voice he didn't want to hear. He looked up and almost seethed.

"What, Sebastian?" he was so pissed off, not thinking about how rude he was.

"Press conference. We're waiting for you" Sebastian said and Charles got up, following the German. As they sat down, the press conference begun.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, this is Post Race Press Conference of the Singapore Grand Prix 2020, first of all, congratulations Sebastian for your win, also big congrats to Charles Leclerc and Alexander Albon on your second and third place-"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The questions were getting over Charles' head. Everyone was asking about the race, strategies and the current question set him on fire- his relationship with Sebastian. Really? How does he care when he has a newborn with cardiac defect and a worried girlfriend home!?

All the press knew about his daughter, yet not a single journalist asked how she is. Nor the driver. Except Lewis Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo along with Pierre Gasly. Sebastian seemed to handle the question well and Charles zoned off.

It was the night of Charles and Charlotte's skiing holiday in Alps. They were having a great time and it was getting darker when they stumbled in the cabin. Charles turned the fireplace on and grabbed Charlotte's hand as she sat on top of him. They were too caught up in the moment to care about protection. Their bodies moved in sync and it felt amazing. They were enjoying it and what, one night without the protection wouldn't hurt anyone...right?

But they were wrong. After 2 months, Charlotte said that she is pregnant, crying the whole time. Charles only consoled her, he didn't know what to do. He's going to be a dad!? Of course they thought about abortion but they decided against it. They will keep the child.

"Charles, the next question is for you." He snapped out of his trance and focused to listen the question. "Russian Grand Prix is nearing. Any expectations for the race?"

"I expect to first of all, grab my 6th pole in a row. I will see, If I have good feeling about it and if I have a good grip on the car, I can only hope for a win." Charles said.

"Thank you. Alexander, next question is for you...."

Charles knew something was wrong when Charlotte was feeling much pain during her pregnancy.

"Everything will be okay baby" he used to say it to her. But in reality, he wasn't sure. So it didn't come as a total shock when on your date of birth, water wasn't the only thing running down Charlotte's legs.

She was in so much pain, Charles couldn't even imagine. She was screaming the entire birth and Charles still remembers the ear piercing sound.

Doctor walked in the room without a baby, making Charles sit up more straight.

"Your daughter, you see, has a cardiac defect" he said and Charlotte sobbed.

"What?" she asked through the tears. Charles knew what it meant.

"It means that her heart can stop at any moment." Doctor said and Charlotte started crying loudly. Charles let a few tears but was strong.

"So we can't bring her home" Charles stated, more as a fact.

"Actually, you can but she will need many "tubes" to survive and will need to stay in special bed. You will have to have doctor one ring away and it all costs-"

"I don't care how much. I want my daughter"

Charlotte blamed herself. She shouldn't. She says it is her fault, she drank on New Year's evening and every thing she did was wrong. Charles was by her, telling her to stop talking nonsense. He-

"That's it for the Post Race Press Conference of Singapore Grand Prix 2020, thank you"

Everyone left and Charles was running into his motor home. He's going to get ready quickly because he needs his two girls.

He needs to protect you from everything.

Even if that meant losing his life in the process.
a/n:hope you liked it, this is my first imagine on my new account and I hope that you like it. It was actually requested but something happened with my account and I had to make a new one, forgetting to screenshot who requested this. There was also a Lewis Hamilton request and I hope that whoever requested it (and this one) will message me.