"So we can't contact Dr. Kal'tsit?" Mhmm? Another doctor? So I'm not the only one then.

"We can't, what do we do now?" Pleaded the soldier. "Your the only one who can lead us now Amiya."

The girl in question was in deep thought. She had her hand on her chin and made her decision. "I can't lead you because I still need to fight. The person who will be commanding us will be the Doctor."

As she said that everyone looked towards me, expecting me to say something.

"Umm hi?" Am I stupid?

"Doctor, you might not remember me or any of us but I believe you can bring us victory!"

"You will bring us victory." I clutched my head as a memory resurfaced. My first battle?

"You might not...remember us but we fought together and we trust you," Amiya said.

Everyone expects me to save them from this situation. I... I must help them, if what they are saying is true then I won't let a friend be in danger.

"Of course, anything to help a friend." her face brightened as those words left my mouth.

"I-I know it was rude for me to ask you of that considering you just woke up." She stood up straight and looked directly into my eye. So she can be serious when she wants to be.

"But I believe in you."

"I believed in you!" That was my voice? What the hell, it's probably because I woke up from a long slumber, yeah that's all it is.

"So what do I need to do?" "Here Doctor." What is this?  She handed me a tablet with what looked like the layout of the building we are in.

"Amiya what am I supposed to do with this? Am I not going to fight with you guys?" I asked and they gave me strange looks. "Umm Doctor I know that you don't have your memories but, you are our commander on the battlefield. I-its because you are not physically capable." Amiya told me as she gave me a nervous look.

"Why not?!"

"I will not let you fight, you are far too weak and my family."

"But I--

"NO!"

I shooked my head to get rid of those thoughts. I will handle those after we get back home, or wherever their base is. My shoulders dropped from her statement and clenched my hands. "Amiya" "yes?" She responded quickly. "Don't sugar coat it, I'm just weak." Amiya rushed to my side to comfort me.

"D-Doctor you are not weak! You helped us get to where we are today and strength doesn't have to be physical but can also be mental too!" When she is this close I realized that I am taller than her. To thank her I reached out for her head and started to pet her.

"Doctor?!" "Thank you, I appreciate it." She seemed like she enjoyed my patting, as her head tried to go with my hand as I tried to leave.

"Then let's get this started" I started to turn on the tablet. It had the symbol of--

"By the way Doctor." I gave my attention to the bunny girl as she gave me another one of her serious faces. "Yes, Amiya?"

"You are now one of us again Doctor. So, please Doctor, remember our common name-

Rhodes Island
——————-——————————————————

"Is everyone ok?!" I screamed towards the members of Rhodes Island. I didn't think I would be able to fight the opposing force even though I just woke up. Looking around me as I stood up, there doesn't seem to be any casualties nor injuries. Thank God everyone made it out unscathed.

"Are you good Doctor?"

"Yes, I'm fine Amiya." After hearing my answer she ran towards the middle of the group.

"Ok everyone, let's all get ready---" Looks like we can continue our escape.

"--Wait" Or not.

"Amiya, What's wrong? Didn't we take care of all of them already?" I asked while tilting my head. She turned her head to the right and looked up.

"...Those were not the only ones sent here." I followed her line of sight, and I saw them. Reunion movement on top of the hill made from the rubble. The hell? How come we've never noticed them before?!

"Who is there!" I screamed, though in hindsight I shouldn't have because my throat now hurts. The person who stood at the very top looked like their leader. I can barely see her face because the bottom part of it is covered, but I did see orange hair and orange eyes.

"Amiya this is bad, the person there is different than others we've encountered" I glanced towards her direction.

"Tear them apart" I heard a voice. "Understood" replied a Reunion member.

Crap this is really bad and there are more behind us! I quickly thought of a plan inside my mind.
"Snipers!" I called out to our backline as they gave me their full attention. "Aim for her foothold!"
*Bang*
*Twip*
*Bang*
As they fired over and over again until dust covered our eyes. I saw red dots in the area. Are those?!
"Everyone take cover!!"
"Dodge!" Amiya tackled the Ayano to the ground to save her. "That... was close"
"Everyone get up, another wave is incoming" The Rhodes Island operator alerted us.  We can't hold out for long, this is bad.
"Doctor, can you run?" Asked Amiya. "Yes, yes I can." Even if I can't fight, it doesn't mean I will hold them back, but what does she mean can I run?
"Mhmm that's good, Reunion looks like they are militarized even though they are just supposed to be  civilians." I looked towards the gear and numbers of them, and she is right. There is no way civilians can be this organized and have good quality equipment unless they have a leader.

A Reunion member charged at us and screamed: "You will die here!" He immediately got sliced to bits by our vanguards. Ain't that overkill?
"Doctor, prepare to run." Run? Wait for a second!
Amiya walked in front of us.
"All squads, charge!!!"
I despise running...
——————————————————————————-