IV

third person pov.

"No one cares."A voice interrupted yoongi,making yoongi frown.

"Areum!come here,I'm ready to order you wouldn't want your most loyal customer to wait now do you?"Another voice from the same table spoke,making Areum turn her headtowards them.

"Sorry yoongi,i'll see you at lunch or after my shift gets over."Areum apologised with a bow,running towards the table earning a playful pout from yoongi.

Areum finally shifted her gaze from yoongi to the bunny-like chocolate brown haired-male with sparkly big doe eyes which could make anyone's heart as soft as cheese.

"Hello gguk,what shall I get for you today?"Areum greeted with her same sweet and refreshing smile,making Jungkook elated.

"Umh the usual p-please!"Jungkook stuttered nervously whilst avoiding eye contact with the girl.

"Aye~ one caramel macchiato,coming right up!"She said,noting the order down on her little heart shaped notepad and pink pom-pom bottomed pencil.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with a thankful smile,a relieved sigh escaping his lips because he didn't have to answer areum's question.

Yoongi took a seat across from jungkook,sighing as he looked at him,"That man has officially lost it,I visited him for a while to try to figure out what was going on with him but I was left with more questions than answers."He said,the dissatisfaction evident in his voice.

Jungkook looked at him with a worry-filled expression,"why,what exactly did he say or do?you know if we don't get him to work on our project with us this time,boss will get us into deep trouble.Not only will we lose it all.there is a high possibility that his rage might kill us too."he said,a sigh escaping him too,as he rubbed the temples of his forehead.

"Don't scare me more than I already am gguk I'll try and see whatever I can do about him.And to answer your question,all I can say is that he has some sort of a new obsession,joon is like kind of back into his old high school days,sitting in front of a computer and making weird looking realistic robots with handsome faces.Maybe he has gone super crazy and super horny at the same time,manufacturing boyfriends for himself,locked away in his lab."Yoongi replied with a slight mocking chuckle at the end.

"I'm surprised he didn't become like this since much earlier to be honest—" a voice interrupted the duo's conversation,as he pulled a chair from the next table,seating himself in the middle of the two men.

Jimin was eavesdropping this whole time,he was a member of them too but he just didn't like to involve himself into their matters much,being more of an honorary member for his wealth.

"If I had to stay in a dark room for almost half my life and code all day I would become super crazy and super horny too.The answer to get him back is pretty obvious.We need to get him out of that hell of a room and 'de-zombify' him.He hasn't gone out with us for years."Jimin finished his sentence,looking at the two with a smile on his face.

"God park jimin did you grow a brain instead of growing in height while I was gone these past few months?"Yoongi replied with a chuckle.

"Say,why don't we throw a private party at your café here for joon tomorrow?I'll send hoseok to drag him out of his place and bring him here."Jungkook added,earning a nod from the two.

Areum walked towards their table with a tray full of snacks and their favourite beverages,"What are you guys talking about?the mood from this table keeps changing."She said,placing the tray down on the table as she took another chair out to take a seat with them.

"Oh nothing- we were just discussing about throwing a party here to welcome a friend."Yoongi said with a smile,taking his drink from the tray.

"y'all are acting way too mysterious nowadays,yoongi did you forget the bestie code?"Areum said,giving him a look of suspicion.

"Don't worry about it Reum it's grown up talk." Yoongi said,teasingly giving her a mock evil laugh.

To be continued.....

————————————————————————
A/N (really long one lmao):

GUYS IKHFFGFC GUESS WHO's bACK
FIRSRLY IM SO SORRY FOR JUST RANDOMLY DISAPPEARING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME :,) aaa
Thank you so so much for 3k reads and 172 votes my eyes can't stop tearing up with happy tears :,>
I honestly thought this book would be a major fail because of my inactiveness but it didn't thanks to you all💖💖 seeing you guys' comments and interactions literally made me smile so wide like-😭 dtffgdfdfdc
Thank you so much for coming back and reading my book and staying for all this time I really appreciate it ilysm y'all ♥️

GUYS IKHFFGFC GUESS WHO's bACK FIRSRLY IM SO SORRY FOR JUST RANDOMLY DISAPPEARING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME :,) aaaThank you so so much for 3k reads and 172 votes my eyes can't stop tearing up with happy tears :,>I honestly thought this book would be a...

It's been almost 2 years since I've last updated this.These past two years have been an extremely big emotional roller coaster and while dealing with all the drama,I kind of ended up forgetting this story's plot 💀
I kid you not,everyday this two years I've been trying to remember what plot I was originally planning on continuing / just changing it up a lil or trying something new.But everyday something or the other happened and I ended up delaying this to the next day/week.And before I knew it was already 2years.

BUTTT ON A POSITIVE NOTE me and my brain have finally decided to co-operate and I'll be active here till march and take a mini hiatus again for a month due to exams and then be consistently active here again.I PROMISE 😤✨

Again since I'm super duper happy with all the interactions with my book,Thank you so much for reading,commenting and voting during this book's zombie era .Y'all make my day so much better and happier I LOVE U ALL <3 mwah mwah

As an apology gift I'm gonna publish 5 chapters this week ♥️😫 forgive me loves

Also ghfgf pls comment,vote and add to library 💖💖