Chapter 1

At first, I thought everything would be simple, I thought everything would be fine and I just needed my friends, family, and anime to be happy

At first, I thought everything would be simple, I thought everything would be fine and I just needed my friends, family, and anime to be happy. But, I guess I was wrong like usual. I thought I wouldn't find love and nobody would like me because of my confidence that I have. Luckily, I was wrong.

(ㆁ✿)
"(Y/N) (L/N) GET DOWN STAIRS IT'S TIMS FOR SCHOOL" my mom shouted to me from downstairs. "REEEEEEEEE FINE" I screeched at her while getting out of my bed. I got up and put my school uniform on then, I brushed my (h/c) into a ponytail because it looked like a rats nest. I put my shoes on then get my backpack and walk downstairs. "What's yo mom" I say to my mom nonchalantly well look at her. "Nothing much daughter" She says back we'll continuing to watch tv.

I looked down and saw my breakfast on my table, Just cream cheese on bagels. I quickly ate them and then threw away the paper plate. "Lol bye mom" I say to my mom while walking out the door. "Byeeeeeeeeee" she said back while continuing to watch her tv shows. I walked over to my school Aldera Junior High while thinking of random anime and wattpad stories. As I was walking over I saw my boy Midoriya Izuku. "What's up Midoriyaaaa!" I saw with a grin walking over to him.

"O-oh h-hey (l/n)" he said looking over to me while stuttering. "Let's walk into together cuz why not" I say to him well using his shoulder as a arm rest. "S-sure" he says back with a small smile as we walked to our Shared classroom. You see Midoriya is quirkless but do I care? No, I don't see why I need to care we're gonna be friends to the end. Why? Because we knew each other since we were kids and he has no choice, Imma always come back.

"Welp we're at our classroom now" I said to him well walking in as he followed behind me. I walked in sat in my desk and just scrolled on my phone until class started.

Time skip
—————-
I was looking out the window well dazing off because our teacher was giving us a lecture about something. It was about what we want our own life choices for the future and something. I looked back up and saw that he was about to give out packets For us. I finally checked back in "BUT WHY BOTHER I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO GO TO THE HERO TRACK" our teacher said while he tossed to packets away from himself to the whiteboard. Everyone then began to cheer in happiness while taking out their quirks well I just sat down watching. "Well he seems happy today" I muttered to myself while looking at the teacher.

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister" Bakugo said with a big smirk. "Damn okay" I said to my myself well watching the class get triggered by the blondes words.

I continue to zone out and look out the window until I heard Midoriya name.
"Oh yeah Midoriya, (y/n) don't you want to go to U.A. too" the teacher said well reading something. "TALK ABOUT INVASION OF PRIVACY" I yelled to the teacher while I looked at Midoriya who silently cowered. I then looked to Bakugo as he went silent for a second. Everyone looked at Midoriya then began to laugh at him. "K don't laugh at him our we're gonna have some problems" I said to the rest of the students while taking my hand out pointing it into a gun shape and then sprayed them with water.

As they were about to yell at me the teacher spoke up "alright you guys settle down". Everyone looked pissed except from bakugo and Midoriya since I didn't spray those those too. Midoriya looked at me with a small smile and I looked at him to give him a thumbs up.

Time skip to lunch time
————————————-

Right as the teacher went outside I heard a loud thump and I turned around to see Midoriya out of his chair and on the floor to where Bakugo cornering the poor boy. I quickly walked over to see what was gonna happen and stayed to make sure Bakugo doesn't hurt Midoriya. "Listen up Deku, your even worse then the rest of these damn rejects you quirkless wannabe! You really think they'll let someone like you in hewn they have me!?" Bakugo shouted to Midoriya as he started making smoke from his hands.

"Leave him alone Kacchan!" I said to Bakugo as I walked over to Deku and helped him up. "I don't think he was trying to compete against you, were you Midoriya?" I said to Bakugou while looking at him with Midoriya slightly behind me. "N-no! I wasn't Kacchan please believe me" he said behind me. Bakugo the. Lifted me up my jacket "I DON'T THINK I WAS TALKING TO YOU CHUBBY CHEEKS" he yelled at me. "WELL UM MY CHEEKS AREN'T CHUBBY YOU RAT GET YOUR EYES CHEEKED YOU LORD FARQUAD LOOKIN LIKE" I screeched to bakugo well spraying him with water with my finger. "YOU BIT-" Bakugo began to say but got cut off. "Okay you two settle down" the teacher said while coming to sit in his desk. "Tch...this ain't over yet chubby cheeks!" Bakugo exclaimed to me. "Kk Kacchan" I said with a big grin as I stuck my tongue out at him.

Class then began again as we all went back to our seats. I looked around as we had to take out our texts books. As we were taking them out I also took out my phone and began to scroll on instagram. I was just looking at anime pictures and memes while occasionally giggling to myself. I looked at the time and it was already almost time to go home. Man time sure does go by when your looking at memes. I then heard the bell ring and immediately put my stuff in my backpack and run out the classroom. "Bye Midoriya" I shout before leaving and running off home. "Bye!" I hear him shout back as I just got down stairs. I continue running until I get a little above where the front gate is.

"Mmmmmm I wanna get something sweet right now" I say to myself and walk to the closest cafe. I walk in and I'm immediately seated. "Ah...it seems empty today" I say to my self as a pretty lady walked up to me and asked my order. "Hello my name is Elizabeth would you like to order already" she said with a smile. "Haha sure" I said with a small chuckle. "I'll just have some mochi and hot chocolate" I say with a grin. "Of course! It will be ready in about 10 minutes" she says. I look over to see a girl with short brown hair eating by herself as well and she looked like she was happily eating Mochi. "Cuteness overload" I mutter to myself as she ate her mochi. "Haha girls like that make me gay lol" I said to myself once more while chuckling.

"Here is your order miss" the waitress said to me with a smile. "Thanks" I say and quickly eat my mochi and then drink my hot chocolate. As I was getting done eating I got my stuff and put some money on the table for tip. "Ahh...I don't have much money to pay for this and give her a tip" I heard the girl say to herself I looked at her and walked to the counter to get ready to pay the bill. "Hello miss I'll pay for both mine and that other girls food!" I said with a smile. "Are you sure?" She asked kinda confused. "Yup!" I said with a grin. "That would be 35$ in total then" she said with a smile. I pulled out the amount of money and gave it to her and walked out.

"I have a gut felling I'm going to meet that girl soon" I mutter to myself with a grin.
—————————————————————————————————————————
1399 words.