Backup? Pt. 2 (P.P.)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Your eyes rapidly open and you turn to your left, seeing none other than Peter Parker.

"Thanks." You whisper after a moment of hesitation.

"Y/n I-." He starts

"Ok everyone, bell has rung and class has begun. So stop whatever conversations you are having and pay attention!" The teacher says, directing the students' attention to him.

You turn to look at the teacher and stop looking at Peter.

You would occasionally glance at him, but payed attention to class.

You weren't gonna deny the fact you still had feelings for the boy, but what he did hurt, and you don't know if you can trust him like you used to, he used you...

After class ended, which meant school was over since it was your last class, you hurried out of the class room and started the walk to your locker.

Which was next to Peters.

You opened it and grabbed the stuff you needed, stuffing it into your backpack, taking out the stuff you didn't need from your bag and putting it into the locker.

After closing it, you turned to your right and see Peter, making you jump.

You stare at him for a few seconds before shaking your head and walking away.

But he grabs your wrist and stops you.

"Can we walk together?" He asks quietly.

You look at him, stare deeply into his eyes.

You see nothing but regret, guilt, and sadness behind his chocolate irises.

Gulping, you nodded quietly and he let go of your wrists.

You begin to walk alongside him, following him  to wherever he was leading you.

Soon you both made it to the park where you had met when you were 6.

He sits on the swing and motions to the one next to him.

Placing your backpack on the ground, you sit in the empty seat and start swinging back and forth in silence.

Soon you started getting higher and higher.

Confused, you turned to see Peter pushing you gently.

You turn back to face forward and just let him do as he pleased.

Soon he stopped, making you stop.

He hugs you from behind, and you feel something wet slide down your hoodie.

"I'm so sorry." He quietly cried.

You sat there quietly.

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted to hurt you. I am so stupid to use you like that, you're my best friend and I led you onto something. I'm so so so so sorry for what I put you through. I'm stupid and used you to get over my own feelings. I understand if you won't forgive me and never will..." he says.

Soon you find yourself crying with him.

You stand up, causing him to let go of you.

"I'm not going to lie, what you did hurt me... more than you think. It's not gonna be easy to gain that trust back after you used me like that. But... I'll forgive you... but if you pull something like that again, I won't be as forgiving." You say

He nods and opens his arms up again.

You hug him tightly.

"I just want my best friend back." You whisper

He nods.

"I promise I won't do it ever again."  He says

And he didn't....

Until now.

But here's the catch.

The reason he never did it again.....

Is because.....

You started dating.

It was a few months after the incident and he finally realized his true feelings for you, and after making countless promises that it was his true feelings and not using you, you finally gave in and accepted it.

"I swear to god if you're lying." You say as you walk to Delmars , holding hands with Peter.

"I promise I'm not." He says

You squint at him.

He rolls his eyes and stops walking.

"Look into my eyes and tell me I'm lying." He says, gently grabbing your chin and holding your face so you look into his eyes.

"Use that little lie intuition of yours that you're so proud of." He chuckles.

You stared into his eyes and saw nothing but the truth, you knew Peter well enough that you knew his habits when he lies.

"Ok." You whisper

He chuckles and pecks your forehead before planting a kiss on your lips.

You gasp and kiss him back after a moment of hesitation.

Your first kiss was with the guy who broke your heart, but then healed it again.

What kinda shucked up sorcery was this?

The limbic system and its temporal lobe and it's freaking emotions.

After pulling away you smile a small, squishy smile.

He chuckles and pecks your lips once more before intertwining your hands and continuing the walk to Delmars.

————————————————————————
Here's the part two so many of you wanted :)
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa🦄❤️💜
Word count: 1240
Written: 5/11/20
Published: 5/11/20