Kid? (P.P)

Warning: probably sad.

3rd person POV.
Y/n Stark.

You'd think because she was a Stark, that she's have the best life in the world. Intelligent, beautiful, loved, adored, spoiled.

That's until Peter Parker came along.

Don't get me wrong, Peter is a sweet boy, very nice and caring.

But Tony on the other hand, he's a different story.

Ever since Peter was recruited a year ago, Tony has been spending less and less time with his own daughter, he would show up to dinner, he'd always go to Peters place, or Peter stays in the lab with him, he barely even talks to his daughter because he's spending so much time with Peter.

You started to miss your dad the first month it started.

You thought everything would go back to normal once Peter settles in with the avengers.

Not the case.

This went on for months and months until almost a year passed and you were well into your Sophomore year in high school.

Then the entire thing went down, with Vulture and Tony had all his focus on helping Peter, or not helping Peter considering the suit was taken away.

You remember the day the Staten Island Ferry almost broke apart.

You heard your dad pacing back and forth in his lab and you walked in, worried.

"Dad?" You ask

"Who is it?" He exclaims

"Y/n...." you say

"What? I can't right now." He immediately responds.

"Daddy, are you ok? You seem stressed." You say

"The kid is being stupid right now." He says

"Do you need help?" You ask, perking up a little.

'Maybe I get to spend some time helping him.' You thought

"Not right now Y/n. I don't need your help right now, just go back to wherever you were before." He says

"But you don't seem ok, and it's never good to over stress yourself-." You began

"Y/n Maria Stark, another word out of you and you're never allowed in here again ok?! Go back to your room!" He exclaims, rubbing his temples.

Your heart sank.

"Sorry..." you whispered so you were almost inaudible.

"Just go." He says

You walk out and close the door behind you, taking shaky breaths.

He's never yelled at you before....

With shaky breaths, and a few tears collecting in your eyes, you made your way to your bedroom.

You soon got there and collapsed on the bed, sobbing.

You remember the day you found out Tony wanted to make Peter an Avenger, but not you.