"No." Kelley angrily says. "They want her to do it pro bono."

"So they want you to waste time you could be using to do your food thing, or designing, or working on your own youtube channel?" Christen questions

"Yeah." I say.

"And that's not even the best part." Kelley sarcastically says.

"What do you mean?" Toby asks.

"You'll get mad if I tell you." I mumble.

"Sweetie just tell us." Christen says.

"US Soccer says if I don't do this then I can't stay with you girls at camps anymore." I say.

"WHAT." Toby and Christen shout.

"That's what I said." Kelley says.

"Come on." Toby says and grabs my hand. "Let's go talk to Vlatko."

Toby leads me, her wife, and my girlfriend down the hall then she knocks on a door.

"Hello Tobin." Some man says.

"Can we talk with you?" Toby asks.

"Of course." The man says then Toby leads me into the room.

Toby leads me to a living room then she sits on a couch and brings me down next to her as Kelley and Christen sit in chairs.

"What's up?" The man asks.

"Did US Soccer talk to you about someone named Jordyn Heath?" Toby asks.

"They did." The man says.

"And did they talk to you about her doing something for YouTube?"

"Yeah." The man says then he clears their throat. "I told them that it seems like Jordyn is an integral part of the team and even if they don't allow her to stay in camps I'll gladly let her stay with us."

"Oh..." Toby says. "Well thank you."

"I assume this is Jordyn?" The man says.

"Yes." Toby says. "This is my cousin Jordyn."

"Hello." The man says then I shyly wave.

"Any idea what we should do?" Kelley asks.

"I'd ask your teammates." The old man says.

"We'll go do that." Kelley says then the four of us leave the room.

Once outside the room I jump on my girlfriend's back.

"That's better." I mumble into my redheads hair.

Kelley chuckles then she carries me to some room as Toby and Christen walk with us.

"Hey guys." Becky says.

"Why does Tobin look like someone took her ball away from her?" Ash asks.

Toby looks at me then I nod and slide off Kelley's back. Once I'm standing Kelley sits down then I sit in her lap.

"So earlier today someone from US Soccer contacted Jordyn about doing a YouTube series with us." Toby says.

"Well that'll be cool." Ali says.

"Except they want to do it on the US Soccer YouTube channel and they want Jordyn to do it pro bono." Christen says.

"That's fucked up." Ash says.

"And they said if she doesn't do it then Jordyn is no longer allowed to stay with us at camp." Kelley says.

"WHAT." Everyone yells which rattles my nerve.

"It's okay." Kelley whispers. "They're not mad at you. Just follow my breathing and you'll be fine."

I nod then follow Kelley's breathing until my nerves are okay.

"What are you gonna do Jordyn?" Ali asks.

"I don't know." I admit. "I think it'd be fun to do a YouTube series with you guys, but with the conditions they laid out for me I'd rather just stay home."

"Do it on your channel." Carli says. "I'll pay for you to stay in the hotel's with us."

"Same." Lindsey says then one by one everyone agrees with Carli's statement.

"You know if all of us said we'd go public with this then I bet they'd let you do it on your own channel." Pinoe says.

"We'll see what they say." I say as I grab my phone then I call the number I was given.

"Have you made a decision?" Some weird old dude says.

"I'll do it." I say.

"Excellent."

"But on my channel."