Chase & Logan

Today was the day that Logan was going to get his revenge against Chase for tickle torturing him. Now if Logan is the most ticklish guy at PCA then Chase was undeniably the second. Logan and Chase were in their room by themselves watching TV when the thought came to Logan's mind, he knew Chase was ticklish but he couldn't remember when.

"So... Chase?"

"Yes... Logan?"

Since I recently told you my most ticklish spot, I was curious to know if you'd tell me yours!?"

"Oh, do you could tickle me till I pass out."

"No!?"

"I have a better idea."

"I'm listening."

"If I let you tickle me, I have to tickle you in return."

"Okay, so where should we tickle each other?" Logan asked.

"Easy, our feet."

"Oh come on!" Groaned Logan.

"What, it's my most ticklish spot much like you except I'm not as ticklish as you. But if makes you feel better, tickle me first. How's that sound?" Chase said.

"Okay, sounds good."

So Chase then propped his foot up on Logan's lap as the heart throb stared at it. "You gonna do this or what?" Chase taunted.

"Yes!" Logan snapping out of his trance. He began untying Chase's Black and White lowcut Converse sneaker and pulled it off Chase's clean white crew sock covered foot and began lightly tracing it with his fingers causing Chase to start giggling. "Logan Thahahahat Really Tititickles!!"

"Oh well... Here let me pick up the pace he said as he scribbled his fingers up and down Chase's foot making his body roll as he laughed hysterically.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOGAN PLEHEHEASE IHIHIHIHIMMMM REALLY TITITICKLIHIHISH THERE!!!"

"Want me to stop?" Logan taunted.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO, JUHUHUSSSTTT DOHOHONTTT TITITICKLE THE MIHIHIDDLE OF MIHIHAHAHAHAHY FOOT!!!"

"Oh? You mean right here." Logan says as he digs his fingers into Chase's weak spot making him laugh even more.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO NAHAHAHAHATTTT THERE, LOGAN PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP, IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU!!!"

"Wow! You're just as ticklish as me!" Logan said as he continued tickling his friend.

"I AM, NOHOHOHOW PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE!!!"

"Okay, I guess." Logan says as he stops tickling Chase.

"Ohohohoho Thank you!"

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome."

"Hey Logan... guess what?"

"What?"

"Your turn!" Chase said with a sly look.

"Nooooo!"

"Come on Logan. The deal was you tickle me and I'll tickle you."

"I know." Logan said as he put his foot up on Chase's lap, he pulled Logan's black shoe off and boy did Logan's foot stink. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my feet smell today."

"How often do you change your socks?"

"Every other day."

Chase then had put Logan's Logan's foot in an arm lock and asked, "Ready to laugh?"

Logan was nervous, he took a deep breath and asked Chase to count to three.

"Okay!? One... Two... Three!" Chase said as he began tickling Logan's super extremely ticklish plain white ankle sock covered foot causing Logan to instantly laugh hysterically.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIHIHIHIHITTT IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH!!!"

"What's the matter Logan, Ticklish?" Chase teased as he spidered his fingers up and down Logan's super sensitive foot.

"YEYEYESSSS IHIHIHIHIMMMM TITITICKLIHIHISH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT PLEHEHEASE!!!"

"I don't know Logan, it's fun tickling you." Chase taunts as he digs his fingers at Logan's sole.

"CHAHAHASSSE PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE, IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP!!!" Logan laughed as his body jerked back and forth.

"Geez Logan... I'm literally using two fingers right now to tickle the middle of your foot and your going this crazy!"

"BECAUSE IHIHIHIHIMMMM SUPER TITITICKLIHIHISH THERE!!!"

"Ohhhh... So what would happen if I tickle your toes?"

Logan's teary eyes from laughing so much were the size of moon when Chase said that. NOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE NAHAHAHAHATTTT MIHIHAHAHAHAHY TOHOHOHOES!!!"

"Why not?"

"IHIHIHIHIMMMM TOOHOOHOO TITITICKLIHIHISH THERE!!!"

"More ticklish than your sole?"

"YEYEYESSSS, SOHOHOHO JUHUHUSSSTTT KEEHEEHEEPPP TITITICKLINGGG MIHIHAHAHAHAHY FOOT PLEHEHEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Logan's laughs as Chase digs his tickling fingers into Logan's sock covered toes making poor Logan scream with hysterical laughter. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO CHAHAHASSSE PLEHEHEASE DOHOHONTTT TITITICKLE MIHIHAHAHAHAHY TOHOHOHOES PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM TOOHOOHOO TITITICKLIHIHISH THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Logan screamed but then, Logan reached down and grabbed a hold of Chase's foot and began tickling it causing Chase to start laughing as he continued torturing Logan's toes.

"Ahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Yoohouhuure Tititicklinggg MEEHEEHEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU!!!" Chase scream as Logan tickled Chase's sweet spot. "LOHOHOHOGAN PLEHEHEASE DOHOHONTTT TITITICKLE MEEHEEHEE THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES SOHOHOHO MUHUHUCH!!!"

"WELL QUIHIHIHIHITTT TITITICKLINGGG MIHIHAHAHAHAHY TOHOHOHOES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"NEHEHEVERERER!!!"

"WELL, I'D HAHAHATE IHIHIHIT IHIHIHIF SAHAHAHOMOHOHONE
TOOHOOHOO TAHAHAHAKE YOOHOUHUURE SAHAHAHOCKKK OFF!!!" Logan was about to start peeling off Chase's White Crew sock until this overwhelming feeling of laughter rolled through Logan's body and out of his mouth as Chase was now tickling both of Logan's white ankle sock covered feet causing the heart throb to scream so much that his laughter went silent, and his bright red face was covered in his own tears and sweat. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP IHIHIHIT PLEHEHEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIMMMM BEGGING YOOHOUHUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHAHAHASSSE PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP TITITICKLINGGG MEEHEEHEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TITITICKLES WAHAHAHAYYYYY TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH I CAHAHANTTT TAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT ANYMORE!!!"

the two boys continued tickling each other til they passed out and Logan was the first to go due to him being the most ticklish and most sensitive. As they slept on each other they dreamt of not only tickling each other but others as well such as Michael, Vince, Dustin, and even someone like Mr Benderbut when they woke up, they looked at each other and chose to forget their little tickle spree.

~ The end!